👻You Can't Drop My Self-Esteem Because I Don't Have Any!👻

A/N: HEEEEYYYYY GUYS!! I'M BACK!! Well, first off, I wanna start by saying, thank you for sticking by me! I told you I'd be back and here I am!! I sorted out my ideas for the story and I will be cramming updates in today, so I don't forget my idea...

A/N: HEEEEYYYYY GUYS!! I'M BACK!! Well, first off, I wanna start by saying, thank you for sticking by me! I told you I'd be back and here I am!! I sorted out my ideas for the story and I will be cramming updates in today, so I don't forget my ideas! So be on the look out!

And I hope you enjoy~

🎵

"I'm just saying, why would anyone name their puppy Cerberus?"

"Well, then what would you name it?"

"I dunno." 

"Then how can you be upset about the name C-"

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Robin, Franky, and Sunny were still going through the forest, Sunny and Luffy on the three-headed dog. Sunny looked around as they tried to remember details about the Thriller Bark arc.

'Dang, I can't remember anything about Thriller Bark. It was so far in the beginning... and before I died, I was at Wano. Okay, okay, let's see. Who do I remember from this place? Okay, Brook, Moria, Jaguar Guy, Big Mom's Daughter Lola, and... oh! Nightmare Luffy! I can't help but feel like I'm missing someone...'

"Ne-ga-tive! Ne-ga-tive!"

Sunny blinked as a creepy sound made it's way to their ears. Everyone else paused as they heard it too. Sunny narrowed their eyes in the struggle to remember.

All of a sudden, a ghost appeared from the trees, making everyone's eyes widened at the long-armed creature.

"A GHOST!!!"

Everyone looked at them as they multiplied as they waved their arms up and down, making Luffy dazzle at them in excitement. The straw hat boy stood up, his net in his arms.

"That's one creepy cheer..." Sanji muttered.

"They're cute." 

Luffy jumped up and tried to catch them, but it never worked. They went right through.

"FRESH FIRE!!" Franky blew his large blast of fire at the ghosts, only to have it be completely ineffective. A ghost ran right through him, and within seconds, Franky's entire self-esteem dropped. "That was an epic fail. I'm such a loser this week. Nothing I do works out. I'm not sure I can live like this... I can hear the whole world booing me..." 

"ARE YOU REALLY THAT BUMMED OUT?!!"

And with that, it clicked into Sunny's head.

'PERONA!! OH MY GOSH, SOMEONE SHOULD KILL ME FOR FORGETTING HER!!'

With a newly satisfied Sunny grinning, they finally looked at the shipwright.

"Eh? What's wrong with him?"

This is what happens when you don't pay attention.

Luffy jumped up, ditching his net as he tried to grab the ghost. Of course, that backfired. The ghost flew right through him and as soon as he reached the ground, he got down on his knees in shame.