Chapter 3 (no title)

DISCLAIMER: Still don't own Harry Potter blah blah blah. Now start reading before I stalk you :P

Harry was deep in thought as he, Ron, Neville, Seamus and Dean reached the portrait of the Fat Lady. Harry forgot the password already but luckily Seamus remembered. "Flobberworm," he told the fat lady and she swung open immediately. Harry was relieved to be in the common room, where he belonged. He sprawled out on the sofa and watched Seamus and Dean talking quietly in a corner. Hermione was isolated on the floor, nose deep in a book and snapping at anyone who dared to come close enough to her. Neville was shooting glances at Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil who were gossiping quietly by the fire. Ron had shuffled up to go to bed, he had told them so Harry was all alone with his thoughts.

The first thing that came to mind was Malfoy. That shiver that went down his back when he looked at Malfoy biting his lip and stared at him. What was his deal anyways? He had been so...NOT Draco Malfoy. He had never seen him nervous before, and definitely had never even tried to make conversation with Harry, unless it had to do with insulting him. Harry had to admit, he strangely felt concerned for the blond Slytherin.

Trying to yank his thoughts away from Malfoy, he began to wonder about Snape. He probably had business with the Order or something, but Harry highly doubted it. Snape could probably care less about that.

"Hey Harry!" He heard Colin Creevey greet behind him followed by flickering lights of the camera snapping photos. He heard Colin start to be screamed at by a raged Hermione so Harry decided to run off before he was the next victim. He didn't want to go up to the boy's dormitory because Hermione would probably just go after him so he grabbed his invisibility cloak that he always had beneath his robes and slipped it on before making his escape out of the Gryffindor Tower.

Harry didn't really know where to go and he wished he had remembered to bring the Marauder's map. He finally decided to take a walk around the halls for a while before sneaking back inside. He turned a corner and of course happened to bump into Draco Malfoy. Harry stumbled back, his invisibility cloak falling. Before he fell, he felt a strong grip on his arm, pulling him up. A wave of electricity flowed through the both of them and Malfoy quickly let go, his face flushed.

"Watch where you're going Potter," he muttered, storming past him. Harry glared at him the best he could, ignoring his hand that was tingling where Malfoy grabbed it. Malfoy stopped and turned, inquiring softly, "What are you doing here anyways?"

He was about to snap, "None of your business Malfoy," and turned to glare at Malfoy but stopped himself when he saw a stray tear fall down Malfoy's face. Oblivious to Harry's staring, he hastily wiped it away and fold his arms. Harry took a long look at him. His hair was sticking up in places, his eyes were really bloodshot and had purple shadows under them. He looked pitiful. Harry began to walk closer until they were a few inches away. He reached out and unconsiously wiped another tear from his face, ignoring the tingly sensation in his hands. Malfoy looked at him warily.

"What's wrong with you Draco," Harry said firmly, shocked that he had used Malfoy's given name.

Malfoy winced like he had offended him and then glared. "Get your nose out of my business Potter!" He snapped, voice dangerously low.

"Then you get YOUR nose out of MY business!" Harry snapped back.

"I have every right to stick my nose in your business, Dumbledore said-" he choked on his own words and his eyes grew big. A flush was creeping up on his cheeks. Before anyone could say anything else, he ran down the hall, leaving Harry more confused.

No title for Chapter 3. I know I suck but I hope you still enjoyed chapter 3.