23. Who Dies and Who Lives

NOTE: WAAAAAAAH!! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR HP!! Besides the Epilogue of course...lets see...thank you to all my fans who commented and voted and fanned me becoz of this book...too many to think of but you know who you beautiful people are...i have a Snupin book coming out, and a demon boyxboy coming out that some of you might like....for those who like angst...anyways, enjoy the last chapter... -Missy. AKA thecrumblingcookie :)

SOME PASSIONATE LOVE MAKING BEFORE THE FIGHT!!! JUST A WARNING!!!

Harry woke in the Hospital Wing a few hours later, head pounding, mouth dry, and feeling very sick. He tried to lift his head but a warm hand pushed him back down, sending waves of electricity through his body. "Draco," he croaked through cracked lips, shivering as the wave of pleasure shocked through him. "Draco," he tried again, wanting to ask what happened with Voldemort, but he felt both mentally and physically exhausted.

"Hush, my love." Draco said gently, his lips pressing against Harry's cheek. "You're fine now. Hermione and Ron left when they heard you screaming and got Dumbledore. Like the chicken he was, V-V-Voldemort ran off, when he apparated to the house."

"Good," Harry said, his voice cracking. Something cool was pressed against his lips and ice cold water trickled down his throat, relieving the soreness. Harry sighed with relief, relaxing into the pillows.

Draco cleared his throat nervously, saying, "Um...he left you a note...no one else can open it, so I assume it's yours anyways..." he handed Harry a brown evelope, and he took it cautiously. "Don't worry, Snape already checked for curses on the parchment," Draco assured, sensing Harry's hesitation. Seeing Harry's confusion, he added, "He's not the best, but he insisted on coming when he heard you were hurt. He was very persistant, no matter how many times he fell..." Draco shook his head.

Relaxing again, Harry pulled out the parchment held in the envelope and very curly hand writing stood out from the page, saying:

Well well, Potter looks like you escaped my clutches again. But not for long. I am determined to finally end this between us. So I decided, the best way to get you to come back to me, is hold your precious Longbottom, Lovegood,and Weasleys hostage at the Shrieking Shack. If I don't see you at eleven o'clock Harry, my Death Eaters will attack the school. And bring Draco with you, I have a small surprise for him.

Harry was beyond disgusted and angry when he finished the letter. He had no words for the rage and hatred he felt towards the monster. He had to involve his friends in this mess. That thought repulsed him. Looking at the clock and seeing it was nine o'clock, he started to get up, but Draco placed a gentle hand on his chest, pushing him down. "No Harry," he said firmly. "You're not going. We'll save your friends, but you're not going to go, we can't let you risk your life for them."

"You think you can stop me Malfoy?" Harry snapped, sitting up rather aggressively and making his head spin painfully. Groaning, he clutched his forehead, trying to stop the pounding sensation.

"Shhh love, everything will be alright," Draco assured him, pressing his hand against Harry's chest and forcing him to lay back down before crawling on the bed himself, curling against his lover's chest. Harry buried his face in Draco's neck, breathing in his scent, which was a mixture of vanila and...something else Harry couldn't describe.

Harry pulled away, taking Draco's face and kissing him softly. Their lips moved slowly against each other, savoring the sweet taste of their lover's lips, their hot breath fanning each other's face. Draco curled a fist into Harry's hair, forcing him in place as his wet lips trailed down to his throat, sucking and licking, making Harry moan with need. Draco pulled his head back up to kiss Harry again, this time much more passionate as he flicked Harry's swollen lips, asking for entrance. He obeyed, not bothering to battle for dominance, simply allowing Draco's tongue to run over every inch of his mouth.