Chapter 16 (no title)

DISCLAIMER: NOOO NOOO NOOO....

Harry woke to find the couch empty next to him. He sucked in a deep breath, anger, confusion and pain rolling through him, until the sound of Draco's swearing and arms wrapping around him calmed him down.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you," Draco whispered. Darn Draco and his nose. Harry blushed a little. The Slytherin chuckled a little, kissing Harry on his jaw. "Don't be embarrassed, I would freak out too if I just had sex with someone and then woke up to find them missing."

Harry felt too tired to reply, and instead nestled against the crook of his arm, enjoying the warmth of Draco's body. He lifted his head for a kiss before dropping it with a sigh and sleep began to over take him.

The peace left all too soon, as the door of the Room of Requirement burst open and Hermione shouted, "Remus is hurt!"

"What?" Harry gasped, jerking his head up and staring at Hermione, who looked away from his naked torso, blushing.

"There's an attack in Hogsmeade, we need you Harry," she said, turning to look at him, her eyes brimming with tears. "Fred and George...Neville...Luna...they're all injured badly..." Harry felt like he was going to die. Sweet innocent Luna, clumsy kindhearted Neville, and goofy, trouble makers, Fred and George. All hurt, because he had been tempted by sex from the Slytherin Prince.

He looked over at Draco's shocked face. He looked at Harry's accused eyes, and winced. "Harry...I didn't know..." he said in a pleading voice, but Harry didn't have time to listen, his friends were dying in Hogsmeade. He would deal with Draco when he got back.

Grabbing some clothes and his invisibility cloak, he ran out the door. "Wait!" Draco called. "I'm coming too!" Harry was going to shout at him to stay put but a bloodcurdling scream filled the air, and Harry recognized it with sickening dread that it was Colin Creevey.

Reaching Hogsmeade, the place was a war zone. Death Eaters, werewolves, Giants, and trolls, all advancing for Hogwarts, Harry's home. Anger flared in his chest and shouted spell after spell at anyone he could reach. He saw Remus on his hands and knees, struggling to get up while Snape stood over him, his face dangerous as he cursed enemy after enemy who dared to come close to his lover.

Luna was struggling with a horribly injured Neville, trying to fight them off, but Death Eaters were slowly ganging up on him. Harry cast Expelliarmus on a few of them, before looking to find Fred and George who were back to back, casting spells easily, their faces filled with determination even as blood and willpower was slowly draining out of their system.

Colin Creevey...Harry could see the small frail body lying motionlessly on the ground. One look and he could see he was dead. Harry fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face. Why Colin? He was annoying but he was so sweet....why?

Draco knelt beside Harry, whispering, "We need to help the others love." Harry nodded, struggling to get to his feet. He ran for a werewolf that was charging at Lavender Brown. He stunned it, before being jumped by two other werewolves.

"Harry!" Ron shouted from somewhere, but Harry couldn't see him. There was an inhuman roar and then the werewolves were thrown off of him. Looking up dazedly, he saw a spiked creature with yellow eyes...Draco. He roared so loud it nearly busted Harry's ear drums. Everyone stopped and stared as it stood over Harry's cut and bruised body, growling menacingly. It charged straight for a troll, and despite the difference in size, Draco managed to knock it down with such force, the troll immediately went unconsious. Draco tore at it's flesh, and Harry would've thrown up, had he not passed out.

Harry woke, at first confused as to what was going on, then realized that Hermione was calling his name. He tried to sit up, but something was standing over him again...Draco. He growled at Hermione who was trying to get past him.

"Harry try and calm him down," she said, tears running down his face. Frowning, Harry looked and saw with horror Snape lying on the ground with a deep gash in his neck. Madam Pomfrey was over him, tending to his wounds. Harry felt sick. Draco did that...he was smart enough to know that.

With shaky fingers he reached up and placed a hand on his back and said, "Draco calm down. Everything is alright now." Draco's growls turned to whimpers and then slowly transformed back into his old self.

Draco collapsed on Harry, unconcious. Harry picked him up carefully, looking around at all the dead and injured bodies. He felt so sick, like he wanted to throw up. Trying to calm down, he carried Draco inside.

In the hospital wing, he saw so many people being treated that it made Harry want to cry as he sat down by Draco's bed, holding his hand tightly. Already three people came in dead that he knew: Colin Creevey, Cho Chang, (that made Harry break down and cry) and Dean Thomas. Harry felt tears run down his face and did nothing to stop them, just let them fall on the bed next to him.

"Harry!" Harry turned to see Hagrid rush over to him and crush him in a giant bear hug. "The'e the'e Harry," he said gruffly, patting Harry on the back. "It ain' your fault."

Harry was so tired of hearing that, but didn't feel like arguing. He looked past Hagrid's big bulk and spotted a very broken, limp Remus being carried by several people, and right behind him limped a bleeding Snape that looked ready to pass out. Remus was laid down on the bed next to Draco, and Snape immediately took his spot next to his lover, his face blank even though he held onto Remus' hand tightly, like he was afraid he was going to die any second.

Draco groaned and opened his eyes to look at Harry through bleary eyes. His silver eyes grew wide as tears began to shine in them. "Oh God," he whispered, looking at Snape's gash in his neck. "God what have I done..."

Harry had passed out during the rest of the fight, but after much explaining from Hagrid, he found that Draco had gone crazy and started attacking the Hogwarts students after the enemy had retreated. Draco was sobbing and hiding his face in his hands. "I'm so sorry Harry," he sobbed.

He didn't know what to say. Draco was so upset that Harry was forced to leave. Wandering around the corridors, feeling lost, he heard his name being called and turned around.

"Harry," Hermione said, running up to him on the way to Gryffindor Tower, Ginny following after her, looking panicked.

"What Hermione?" Harry said wearily. Too much was happening too fast, and all Harry wanted to do was sleep. Sleep until he died.

"It's Ron," she said breathlessly. "He's badly hurt, he can't even move." She began to cry, and Harry felt like his heart was being ripped in half. Harry followed Hermione down to Gryffindor Tower, knowing something bad was going to happen.

Horrible way to end I know, Im awful but I have writers' block....AGAIN. Anyways next chapter will be better, but I wont be uploading for a while. Im hoping my writers' block will go away soon.