21. Inside Malfoy Manor

It was very quiet that night as Harry, Hermione, and Ron went up to the Hospital Wing, all praying that hopefully Snape was awake. If anyone at this school knew where the Malfoy's lived, it would be him. They also hoped that Remus wasn't there, but Hary was almost positive he was, and he was right.

Remus was sitting in the chair, staring at the unmoving pile of meat that was, or used to be, Severus Snape. Harry felt a pang of sadness and guilt. Remus and Snape would hate him for waking up the wounded man, but he needed to get to Draco as soon as possible, and he was sure that Snape would understand that.

Underneath the invisibility cloak, they snuck over to find Remus asleep. A little relieved that maybe they wouldn't have to deal with him, Harry cast a silencing charm around the three friends and Snape.

Seeing Snape up close was the worst thing imaginable. His face was so white, that Harry really didn't have any words to describe it. Blood splattered his body, staining his robes and the white sheets around him. Dark shadows underneath his eyes showed that he wasn't doing too good. He probably had just fallen asleep. That thought made Harry feel even worse, but he had to do this.

"Professor," he said quietly, gently resting a hand on Snape's shoulder. "Professor?" Snape fluttered his eyes open weakly, gazing at Harry sleepily.

"Potter....?" He murmured, his eyes fluttering closed. "Wha...t?" His voice slurred slightly and a flash of pain crossed his face. "Do me a favor Granger and find some Pain Relieving Potions..." She nodded and scampered off, leaving Ron and Harry with the broken, bloody Snape.

"I'm so sorry for waking you Professor, but I had no other choice..." Snape was too exhausted to move but if he could, he would probably be sneering and rolling his eyes at him.

"Enough Potter just tell me why you're here," he said wearily, taking a small vial from Hermione and drinking it.

"Sir, I need to know where the Malfoy's live," Harry said, giving him a pleading look.

Snape looked at him funny and said, "What makes you think that I'll tell you? You're not getting involved in this mess, I'm not putting you through danger.

"Please, you have to help us!" Harry begged. "If Draco dies, I..." he swallowed hard a moment before continuing. "We can't let him bite Voldemort. If he does that, no doubt he'll become stronger..."

"Yes but not invincible," Snape replied. "I'm not saying anything Harry, I'm not going to let you kill yourself like this."

"Professor..." Harry looked at him helplessly as Snape closed his eyes, ignoring them. He looked helplessly at Hermione and Ron, but they just shrugged helplessly. Harry was about to give up when a thought struck him. "Can't we use the floo network to get to Malfoy manor?" He demanded, earning incredilous looks from the others.

"Brilliant Harry but..." Ron shifted uncomfortably. "What if they have charms protecting their house?"

"Doesn't matter Ron, we have to try," Harry insisted. Snape hissed deep in his throat but Harry ignored him. They quickly sped off before Snape could object.

Upon reaching Gryffindor Tower, Hermione said, "Wait!"

Both boys looked over irritably at her and she said quietly, "Our fireplace won't work. Dumbledore put charms up so that no one can come in or out."

Swearing Harry glared viciously at a wall before another idea popped into his head. "Dobby," he called, and the small elf with giant flapping ears immediately popped up.

"Master Harry called for Dobby sir?" He squeaked, looking up at Harry with big brown eyes. Harry grinned. Yes this had to work.

"Dobby, elves can apparate in and out of here can't they?" Harry asked, feeling pleased when Dobby nodded his head harshly, his big ears flopping around. "And they can take humans along with them too?" Again the elf nodded. "Can you take us to Malfoy Manor?" The elf squeaked, looking shocked.

"Yes Dobby can, and will for you sir, but may Dobby ask why Harry Potter wants to go to that horrible place?"

"We need to rescue Draco." Harry said shortly.

Dobby nodded again, his ears flapping wildly. "Master Draco is hurt? What happened to him? Dobby must know!"

"Voldemort," he said crossly. Dobby cringed at the name, and nodded so hard Harry thought his head was going to roll off.

"Is Dobby taking Harry Potter's friends too?" Dobby asked, smiling brightly at Hermione, who blushed a little.

"Yeah," Harry replied.

"Then Harry Potter and his friends must hold onto me tightly," Dobby told them, taking Harry's hand in his own and Hermione's in his other. Ron, unsure of where to grab the small elf, meekly grabbed Hermione instead, earning a grin from Harry before there was a crack and they apparated.

The wind was knocked out of him when he landed on a grassy field. He stumbled a little before falling on his hands and knees, groaning in pain. Hermione and Ron helped him up, rubbing his back soothingly and looking around at the grassy field. Well, no one could say that the Malfoy's weren't rich.

Harry stepped onto the porch warily, hoping that there was no charms protecting the house. He turned to Dobby who was pulling on his ear nervously and said, "You can go Dobby. I'll call for you if we need anything."

Dobby bowed, saying, "Be careful Harry Potter and friends." With that said, he disappeared with a crack.

The door was surprisingly unlocked when Harry tried the door knob. Stepping inside, the three friends looked around inside the dark room, finding it empty. "Okay," Harry said, looking at the oter two. "Split up and look for Draco. If you can't find him, look for clues that might suggest where he is." Nodding to each other, they split up.

Harry found that most of the rooms were empty, covered in a thick layer of dust. He found Lucius and Narcissa's room, or figured that's what it was because half of it was in Slytherin colors, the other half pink. Harry made a face, remembering his ex-DADA teacher, Professor Umbridge. He decided to check the other rooms before investigating in here.

He walked down a long, dark hallway and heard moaning coming from one of the rooms. Harry cringed, thinking it was Hermione and Ron, but then the moan turned to sobbing, and he recognized those cries anywhere.

Harry ran down the hallway, calling, "Draco?" The muffled sobbing immediately cut off, turning into small whimpers.

"Harry?" His voice cried. Harry burst through a door and saw Draco tied up, completely naked on a bed. "Harry what are you doing here!" He yelped, watching in horror as Harry began untying him and pulling him up to hug him. "Harry, you have to go," Draco whispered, but hugged him back, tears falling down his face.

"What happened to you?" Harry demanded, noticing the dark bruises and blood caking Draco's face.

"Harry, he's here, he was here, and he raped me," Draco sobbed into his lover's shoulder.

"Who's here, who raped you?" Harry demanded.

"Well well well," a cold, hissing voice said behind him, making him freeze. He turned slowly to look into those red slit eyes. "If it isn't the Boy-Who-Lived."

Harry shuddered a little, saying in a cool voice, "Voldemort."