17. At the Hospital Wing...

DISCLAIMER: NOOOOPE *sigh*

WARNING: SEX SCENE!! NOT TOO LONG BUT STILL! ILL WARN YOU WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO IT!!

(Draco's POV)

Draco felt like an idiot. A clingy, needy, horny idiot. He stopped Harry from leaving, and now several people were dead. He wouldn't be shocked if Harry told him he hated him. He hated himself. And what was worse, he attacked his Godfather, Snape, and killed several students. If it weren't for Harry, he would have definitely killed off a lot more.

He closed his eyes and sighed, rolling over and burying his face into the pillows in shame. He felt a touch on his arm and cringed, blood boiling in his skin. "Draco," Remus Lupin, his ex-DADA teacher said quietly. "Stop feeling so sad. It's not your fault."

Draco didn't answer, but he sighed and forced himself to calm down. Self loathing wasn't going to solve anything. Isn't that what he had told Harry before? Draco let out a bitter laugh. Like any of that mattered. Everyone else would hate him; he was sure at least one person had seen him transform. He was screwed, and so was Harry, now that he had blurted to his father that he was Draco's mate.

"Professor Snape?" He said, looking up at the black eyed man he grew to love. "I'm really sorry I attacked you like that. I feel horrible..."

"I know Draco," Snape said, smiling a small, crooked smile that made him look boyishly cute in a weird way.

"Meeeerlin Sev why do you have to look so hooot?" Remus whined, tugging on his shirt collar a little. "Excuse us Draco, we have some big boy stuff to attend to," he said smirking at both Draco's and Snape's red face.

"GOD YOU AREN'T GOING TO HAVE SEX NEXT TO ME ARE YOU?!?!" Draco cried, earning a few dirty looks from innocent bystanders and a smirk from Snape and Remus.

"Maybe," Remus teased. "If you hear moaning in a few seconds then that's a yes." Draco made a disgusted face and turned his head in embarrassment, causing the other two to laugh even more.

A few seconds later Remus moaned in a very loud voice, "Oh yes Severus..."

"OH MY GOD YOU PERVERT!" Draco screamed. Poor Madame Pomfrey was passing by when Remus moaned, and her eyes bugged out of her head, squealing like a little girl and running off quickly to the far side of the wall, away from them. All three laughed until their sides hurt.

The pain was still heavy in Draco's heart, but for the moment he wasn't paying too much to it, he was just so happy to be laughing.

The happiness died as quickly as it came, when he saw Harry struggle in, carrying...Ron Weasley. His face was covered in blood...he looked like a pile of raw meat. What sickened Draco was that he could smell himself on that pile of meat that was Weasley. He had done that. OH GOD WHAT HAD HE DONE?

Draco covered his face in his hands and screamed. It was a loud bloodcurdling scream that didn't even sound human, but Hell if he cared. He was so...angry, angry with himself, angry at his father, angry at the Dark Lord, angry at everything. He felt his teeth grow longer and his body began to hurt but he didn't care.

"Draco!" He felt arms surround him, and immediately calmness came over him as his lover held him tightly. "Draco," Harry whispered in his ear, "it's okay."

"No it's not," Draco whispered. "I've killed him, your best friend, I've killed all those people, I'm a monster..."

Draco felt his face being pulled up and suddenly his mate's soft lips were on his. It was a gentle, passionate kiss that made Draco feel loved. He clung to Harry like a baby, sobbing onto his chest. Harry chuckled dryly and said, "I should be the one crying about this..."

"Neither of you should cry, because Ron Weasley is going to be fine," Madame Pomfrey said in a slightly cheerful voice, eyeing Snape and Remus warily as though they would jump each other any second. "Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy, you may go back to your rooms now, neither of you are injured, and all visitors must leave so the patients can rest." She eyed the other couple again and said, "That means you too Severus."

"Aww lady you're no fun," Remus whined. "Besides, look at the gash-"

"That I have already healed," Madame Pomfrey interrupted. "Out."

They kissed once before Snape stalked out, looking like he was sulking, making Draco and Harry chuckle, even though they were still tense.

They went to the Room of Requirement in silence, which Draco really didn't mind; he didn't feel like talking. As soon as they stepped in, they realized some things were different. There was another room which led to a bathroom and a bed. Harry flopped on the bed, motioning for Draco to come too. He obeyed, sitting next to him and immediately they began snogging and pullingneach other's clothes.

**STOP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THEM HAVE SEX!! THIS WAS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!

They made love as slow and gentle as possible. Their bodies were still sore from the battle, and Draco didn't want to hurt Harry anymore. He thrust into him, trying to control his movements, when Harry cried out, bucking his hips. He had hit his prostate. He angled so he could hit it with every thrust, making Harry beg for more. "Draco," he panted, squeezing Draco's arms tightly. "Draco slow down..."

Draco obeyed, gently pushing inside when suddenly he felt himself flip over so he was lying on his back and Harry was straddling him. Harry smirked at Draco's stunned expression before rocking against him, causing more pleasure between the two. Draco caught hold of Harry's armpits so he wouldn't fall off, and stayed still as Harry continued rocking against him, his hands on Draco's chest for more leverage. Harry pulled his head back, moaning as he came on Draco's chest, and Draco felt the muscle around his cock tighten, making him lose control and come too. Harry cried as he was filled with warm, sticky fluid, gripping Draco tightly for a moment before collapsing onto him.

"Draco," he whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too," Draco said softly, pulling himself out of his mate before wrapping his arms around Harry. He didn't deserve Scarhead, the Boy Who Lived, but he didn't care anymore. No one was going to touch his mate. No one was going to take him away. No, he wouldn't lose the only person who mattered to him.