15. In Love With a Malfoy <3

DISCLAIMER:.........*excited.*

WARNING: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! They are finally going to do it!! WARNING TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ GRAPHIC BUTT SEX BETWEEN TWO GUYS!!! (Sorry I just had to say it like that) AAAAAAH OMG OMG!!

Snape still had his arm around Harry as they walked to Dumbledore's office. Harry felt something warm on his face and realized he was crying. Snape squeezed his shoulder before letting go and walking up to the gargoyle, saying, "Lemon Drops."

The gargoyle jumped to the side and Remus, Lucius (who was still unconsious), Snape, Draco, and Harry all walked up the stairs. Draco kept looking at him, like he was going to tackle him any second, but he made no move towards him. Harry didn't really care though; he was still fuming at both him and Lucius.

Snape knocked on Dumbledore's office, and a muffled "Come in," replied. Snape opened the door, allowing Remus and Lucius through first before stepping inside himself. Harry was about to go in, when Draco put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Harry," he said quietly, wrapping his arms around Harry and pressing his face against his neck. "Harry?" Draco repeated when he didn't answer. "I wasn't going to go with him...well I was, but to protect you. I could smell his hatred, he was going to kill you if I didn't go." Harry pushed him away non too gently and glared at him, and Draco hung his head, tears dripping from his face. "I was scared for you," he whispered. "I didn't want to lose you." Harry's heart softened a bit and he sighed.

"Come on," he told him shortly, leading him into the office where everyone was waiting. Snape had just finished explaining what he had seen when they got there. "How did you know Lucius was here anyways?" Harry asked, sitting down in a chair next to Remus, who patted his back comfortingly.

"A siren went off in my room, indicating an unwelcome visitor somehow made it into the castle. How he got in, I have no clue," Snape explained, glaring at Lucius as he shifted, regaining consiousness. Lucius moaned, opening his eyes and looking around. His eyes met with Snape's cold black ones, and sneered.

"Snape, you traitor," he hissed, sitting up slowly, and staring warily at the wands that were all pointed at his face. Draco just stared at the floor, tears overflowing and landing on the hard ground. His back was rigid, trying to keep his sobs as silent as possible as they racked through his body.

Ignoring him, Snape turned back to Dumbledore, who sighed heavily and stood up. "Headmaster, what do we do with him?" Snape asked, shooting Lucius an evil look.

Dumbledore cocked his head, deep in thought before sighing again and saying softly, "Harry, what happened exactly while Professor Snape wasn't there?"

Harry told him what Lucius said, and hesitated before telling him what Draco had said, including the part when he told Lucius that Harry was his mate.

Remus' eyes got as big as dinner plates, Snape closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, Dumbledore nodded grimly, and Draco let out a sob and covered his face in his hands, his body shaking horribly. Lucius' face remained blank and his body stiff.

"We have no choice then. We must send him to Azkaban, so that Voldemort doesn't find out," he said heavily.

Lucius smirked. "I'm sure the Dark Lord will love this piece of news," he said coolly, "So I'm sorry, but I won't be going to Azkaban." Then to everyone's astonishment, he disappeared with a pop.

Dumbledore's eyes narrowed, and he ordered, "Severus, find Filius and Minerva, tell them to check the grounds and see if our spells are still intact. Remus, search Hogsmeade for any Death Eaters." Snape tensed. Not caring that everyone was watching, Snape crushed his lips to Remus' a moment before pulling away.