18. Is This The End?

DISCLAIMER: GRRRRRR *ANGRY*

I KNOW WHAT YOU PEEEPS ARE THINKING!! NO THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK! I JUST COULDNT FIND ANY OTHER DAMN TITLE FOR THE CHAPTER AND IM REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW!! SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TOUGH!! Okaaay enjoy the chapter...

Harry felt so tired, even after he took a twelve hour nap cuddled next to Draco. He just didn't have any energy. That was a problem for him, because unfortunately Draco was a morning person.

Harry felt a sudden weight on his stomach. "Haaaaarry," Draco purred, licking his ear seductively. "Wakey wakey."

"Asshole," Harry grumbled in fond exasperation. "What do you want at-" he looked at the clock and blushed. It was already noon. "-at twelve o'clock in the afternoon?" He finished meekly, and Draco laughed quietly, nosing Harry's jaw gently.

"You wanna have morning sex?" Draco asked, grinning.

"Merlin, can you be more straight forward?" Harry laughed, pushing him off. "Besides, it's not morning." Draco flopped back on top of Harry, smirking.

"I can try," he said.

"No thanks, I'm good," Harry chortled, wrapping his arms around Draco and pulling him to his chest. They held each other for a moment, simply enjoying each other's company. Harry pressed his face in the soft blond hair and sighed.

Daco traced his fingers absentmindedly along Harry's chest, humming quietly to himself. Harry braced himself, knowingbwhat was going to happen next. "Why do we keep doing this?" Draco asked. "I mean, I'm...well I was a Death Eater in training, and you're the Golden Boy, the Boy Who Lived. You don't deserve me..."

"Hush," Harry chided gently. "Don't say things like that Draco." He looked down at the Gryffindor boy, the and Harry looked up at his Slytherin Prince. They could read easily what was on their mind. "I love you," Harry said softly, rolling over so he was straddling Draco. He cocked his head slightly, tears stinging his eyes, as he looked at the blond demon.

"I love you too..." he hesitated. "That's why...we should seperate."

Harry stared at his lover, shock, fear, anger and pain rolling in his stomach. "You can't be serious," he hissed.

"I'm deadly serious," Draco replied. "I was thinking last night...I would protext you no matter what, I would make sure no one touched you. The only way to keep V-V-Voldemort away from you is practice Occlumency, so that he can't get to you, can't get inside your head. And I will stay as far away from you as possible, so that he won't reach you through me."

Harry understood perfectly what he was trying to say. Hell, isn't that what he had done to Ginny when hey had been dating? Still, it felt like a thousand needles were stabbing him in the chest. He sat motionlessly on top of Draco, simply staring down at him. He didn't know what to say. Should he fight, should he argue? What was the point? Draco had changed a lot for Harry, but he was still a stubborn prat.

"Harry?" Draco pressed a warm hand against Harry's cheek. "I think...you should go back to Gryffindor Tower. I'm gonna be here a while longer." Harry slid off like a robot, not looking at anything, just staring blankly ahead. His emotions were running through his body but he locked them up, making sure none came trickling out.

He gathered his clothes, invisibility cloak, Mauraders' Map, and wand, and walked like a zombie towards the door. "Harry, I really do love you," Draco said in a half hopeful voice, "I just can't stand being around you...wait I didn't mean it like that-" Harry whirled around, anger flaring.

"Furnunculus!" He shouted, and immediately Draco's body was covered in boils. Ignoring Draco's cries, he stalked out of the room, not looking back.

Im still pissed REALLY BAD but not enough to yell anymore. Sorry for freaking out... i just really hate my family...theyre all a bunch of cruel, evil people...