3.

I love my wife, with everything in me. But it's hard trying to please a woman, that wants nothing to do with me.

We met as Sophomore's in high school. I had just moved to the city.

When I first met Yomi, I thought I met the woman of my dreams. At the time, I did meet the woman of my dreams. We had about 3 classes together and even had lunch together. We would partner up sometimes to do group work.

She really was a great friend.

Of course, I began to catch feelings which led to us dating.

She told me she was a virgin and that she was saving herself until marriage.

Because I loved her so much, I became celibate.

Yomi was perfect and heaven sent. Whatever she requested that I do, I did just that, all because I loved her.

That was 16 years ago. For the whole 16 years, I have been faithful. Never cheated on her. We are both 35 now. We have a 10 year old and a 7 year old, and truthfully, I love my family that we have created.

I can't say the same about Yomi.

Ever since she opened her own practice, she has began to treat me like a peasant. I get that she was born into money, which causes her mindset to be different. With Yomi being the bread winner of the family, she tends to shame me from time to time.

I take it because I love her.

There are times I wish she would show more concerns for our marriage, as well as our daughters.

But she doesn't.

We haven't had sex in 3 months and it's killing me.

I'm tired of using my hand.

I've sent flowers to her job; she threw them out. Apparently, she hates flowers.

I've ordered lunch for her.

I got her gift cards.

Bought her designer gifts.

I've done everything possible to prove to Yomi that I love her, but nothing matters at all.

Our daughters Passion and Royalty are at the age where they feel and sense things.

Royalty says little comments here and there, but Passion speaks up, I guess that's because she is older and more vocal now. She has an attitude like Yomi, except she speaks against her mother.

I've been trying to teach the girls to respect and love their mother, but it's only so much I can do.

I'm a man trying to raise evolving women. Sadly, all I can do is raise them the opposite of how their mother acts.

After I dropped the girls off, I pulled up at work. I walked into my office, sat down at my desk and massaged my temples.

"Boss man. What's good my boy?" My best friend Shawn smiled as he walked in. "Bro you look stressed this morning. Talk to me."

I exhaled. "Same ole bullshit. Trying to please my wife. She is all into her job. The girls have cheer tonight, but we have new equipment coming in. I'm trying to figure out how to get all this done and get my girls together. Shit is hard. I feel like I'm a single parent."

"Damn man. Look take care of family. I'll hold things down here. I don't have a life. I'm living my best single life. Watching you and my brother, shiiiiiiid I don't see myself committing to no hoe."

We shared a laughed.

"Aye thank you man." I said.

"You should hire a nanny or assistant whatever you call it."

"What's the point of that?" I asked.

"Man Yomi wants to work all damn day. Let her. Hire a full time nanny. She can handle the housework, help with the girls, all that shit."

"How you even know about this?" I asked.

"Man I smashed a married woman that had one. She even paid the nanny extra to keep quiet about what she saw. Sometimes the nanny engaged in threesomes with us."

"Bro you stupid." I laughed.

"What? You know me. I'm not turning down no pussy, especially not no married pussy. Shit feels different. Wetter. All that."

"Alright alright alright. I get it. I'll talk to Yomi tonight and see what she says. Thanks bro. You sure you good with staying tonight?"

"Yes man. I got you. When you divorce that crazy wife, I'll be here when you take a mental vacation as well."

"Get outta here man. I'm not leaving her." I laughed.

"I'll ask you again after you hire and hit the nanny." Shawn laughed as he walked out of the office.

A nanny doesn't sound too bad.

☀️