7.

I sat down at my desk while looking over the documents, that my husband wasn't quite aware of.

I'm torn.

One minute I want to make things right at home, but then again I want to get a divorce.

I'm not 100% happy.

I need a man that can provide for me if I hit rock bottom. I need a masculine man, not a mama's boy. I need a dominant man. Not a man that doesn't mind playing house husband when I'm not around.

Truthfully, I found that man.

Jason doesn't know that I've been secretly dating a lawyer here in my firm.

Honestly, we have now partnered and have been running the company together, for almost a year now.

I love money. This guy comes from money. We both know what we bring to the table. It's just that everything about him makes me happy.

I feel at peace.

I feel free.

I feel like I could depend on him if the world crumbled.

"Well look at you. You look absolutely beautiful today." Javier smiled as he kissed my lips.

"Mmmmm... thank you, baby. How are you?" I asked.

Thankfully, our team is a rather small practice, but top paid. They are also aware of our relationship and had to sign a contract. If they tell anyone, they are subject to termination and we will sue them.

That's the great thing about being a lawyer, we can play dirty and have friends that'll cover our tracks.

"Pretty good. I have a few clients coming in today, then I was thinking we could go back to my place and you knooooooow, work on our son."

"Babe, I can't give you a child until the divorce is final. I haven't submitted the documents yet."

"Yomi, what are you waiting on? Don't you love me?" Javier asked.

"You know that I love you. I just have some kinks to work out at home."

"Kinks? You don't love that personal trainer. What can he give you that I can't double or even triple? He is beneath you. He is beneath us. You know that. Plus he is doing a great job with the girls. Just break away and start a family with me. We can get married in Paris, Dubai, New York, your native home, or even Australia." He laughed. "Wherever you say, all I have to do is make one phone call and make that happen. Don't you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes, I trust you Javier. I trust every word that you are saying, you know that. I just need to figure out how to get this divorce without going through so much drama."

"You are the top-paid female divorce attorney in our state. If you aren't divorced, that's because you are holding yourself back. I could represent you, which means, you would definitely win. He doesn't know about you and I. I'm very positive that he will never know. He's dumb and naive." He smiled. "Take a paid trip with me this weekend. Let's go to the mountains and just relax. We can leave Friday morning and come back Monday. How do you feel about that?"

"I'd love that baby. I really would." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Go home and tell your wife that you are leaving for the weekend." He laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed.

Whether Jason approves or not, I will be going to the mountains this weekend. My phone will be on do not disturb.

Mommy needs some excitement in her life.

☀️