18.

"How was the dance tryouts?" Jason asked.

"Great. I really think I made the team." Passion smiled.

"I want to do something." Royalty whined.

"What club are you in at school?" Passion asked.

"Drama. I'm going to be a star one day." Royalty said.

"Wow. That's awesome." I smiled. "I love that you two are active in school."

"When you were in school what did you do?" Passion asked.

"Let's see, I was a cheerleader, I did the cooking club, I was on the BETA team, I did color guard, I was on the yearbook committee. I won homecoming queen my junior year and then I won prom queen my senior year."

"Woooooooooooow." Royalty smiled. "What about you dad?"

"Basketball and track. Those were the only two things I was interested in." He answered.

"If I make the dance team..."

"WHEN you make the dance team." I corrected. "Manifest that."

"When I make the dance team, would you both come to my events?" Passion asked.

"Of course. Your dad and I will both be there." I smiled.

"Yes we will." Jason smiled.

"Can I do the school play?" Royalty asked as she passed Jason a paper.

From the look on his face I knew something was wrong.

I looked over his shoulder seeing the cost to participate. He looked at me and I nodded yes.

"Sure baby. You can participate in The Little Mermaid." Jason said.

"Be proud daddy. The girls are finally opening up and expressing themselves." I nudged him. "Stop worrying about the things that are already handled."

"You're right. You're right. I'm happy for both of you."

After we all sat and had dinner, the girls helped me clean, took showers and then went to bed.

It was now just Jason and I.

Jason pulled my legs across his lap and began to massage my legs and feet. "What if your wife comes home and you're touching on me?"

"She's not coming. I don't know where she's staying to be honest." He shrugged. "Even if she came home what could she say?"

"J, I just don't want you getting comfortable touching me and kissing me, until your divorce is finalized."

"I know and I appreciate that. I do. But I enjoy your company. The vibes. The support. I enjoy everything. I find myself thinking about you often. I really want to...I don't know...whenever I get the divorce, I want you." He said.

"J, I want you to heal and focus on yourself before jumping into anything else."

"Are you not interested in me?" He asked.

I pierced my lips together. "Listen, I am. You know I am. But I want you to heal and make sure that you want me for me, not because you are in a vulnerable state of mind."

"I understand."

"Do you?" I asked.

"Yes I do. Listen the way I'm feeling right now looking at you, I need to go to the bedroom and handle some things." He laughed

I playfully slapped his hand. "J. Move. Bye. Go handle that." I laughed feeling his dick jump.

He kissed my forehead. "Have a great night baby girl."

"You too. Make sure you lock the door so the girls don't barge in."

He stood up. "Make sure you lock your door." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I stood up to make sure everything was done and all doors were locked. I then went to my room and took a shower.

I was extremely tired.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun, threw on an oversized T-shirt, and some fitted shorts. I then plugged my phone up and laid down.

Almost instantly I was knocked out.

**In The Middle of The Night**

I rolled over and felt a body laying next to me. I jumped a little bit. But then I realized it was Jason.

"J.."

"Shhhh. Please just don't say anything right now."

I felt his head instantly go in between my legs. My shorts were moved to the side as his tongue began to make love to my pussy.

My eyes started to roll in the back of my head as I played in his hair.

"Jason." I whispered.

I knew this wasn't right, but yet I didn't want it to stop.

He placed two fingers inside of me, causing my climax to form.

"I'm about to cum J."

"Please do." He mumbled against my pussy. "Please do."

I grabbed the pillow and placed it over my mouth and screamed into the pillow.

He pulled my shorts down and started devouring my pussy with his tongue as fast as he could.

I was moaning.

I was scratching him.

I was jerking.

I was losing my fucking mind.

He pulled back and began slapping my pussy with his hand.

I grabbed his wrist.

"Let go or I'm going to make you hold it."

I let go of his wrist as I felt shocks throughout my body. I grabbed the pillow again but this time I made a big mess on his face.

He slowed down and started planting kisses on my pussy. "She squirts."

He raised his head as he grabbed a towel and cleaned the mess up. "Get some sleep."

"Well I need to change the sheets first." I laughed.

"You could come sleep with me." He winked.

"No." I laughed. "Go to your room. I need to clean this up."

"See you in a few hours." He smiled.

That man is going to have me saying fuck his divorce if this doesn't stop.

Although I'm enjoying it, I really feel like this could be a dangerous game. But then again, maybe I'm overthinking.

This might just be a game I'm interested in playing.

☀️