Chapter 2

Adrian Pov

It's been two days since Matteo got missing. We haven't seen or heard from him.

Dad has been quiet and not saying anything. We've been looking for him everywhere. Camila blames herself for him getting missing. Federico tried tracking his car and phone but his phone was turned off and car abandoned.

My brothers and I were currently in my office trying to come up with a plan.

"Are you sure there is no way to track him with his phone off"Isaiah shouted to Federico.

"I don't have access to that kind of technology. Only one person I can think of can do it"He said muttering the last part quietly.

We looked at each other and knew exactly who could do it.

"She won't listen to me"I said. I've been trying to get to Primarose through her friend Jackson who happens to be a teenager.

"Probably because you've been trying to force her. She's a teenager, she'll help."Isaiah said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How do you know?"I raised my eyebrows at him and spoke in a cold voice.

"My ex-girlfriend Mia,is part of Velvet. The gang we have an alliance with. Primarose is around them because their leader is her older brother" Isaiah said.

"How do you know she'll do it?" Leo asked after not saying anything.

"They are friends, she told me she'll speak to her and it won't be hard to persuade her" He said.

I nodded in agreement. After sometime, Isaiah got a call from Mia and she said it has been done. That it was effortless.

We all know it's the Russian Mafia doing.

Camila's Pov

Two days since I saw Matteo. I know he hates me but it doesn't mean I don't love him.

Ever since Isabella ran away,he took it the hardest. They were best friends, stronger together. I knew I shouldn't have said that. But it hurts to know how much she had an effect on him while he despises me.

I went to the music room. No one has had the courage to go in. It was mom's favorite room. Bella being a musical prodigy, loved this room.

Growing up everyone had their talent. Federico was the tech guy always on his computer learning something. Matteo loved soccer it was his thing. Salvador loved art. His art studio is still here but no more.Isaiah was the dancer, and comedian. Bella has the most beautiful voice you will ever hear.

The movie room was outside the house, in the garden like a hidden part of the house.

Once you enter the first thing you see is a picture of Mom and Bella on the piano.

Everything was still the way it was. Musical instruments kept in place, Bella's first guitar. Mom gave it to her on her 5th birthday. Dad made sure to to put it in a glass case kept on the corner of the room.

I still remember when I sneaked in and saw mom teaching her how to play Fur Elise.

Remembering all the memories made me realize I treated her like crap. I didn't know when I started crying until someone wrapped their arms around me.

It was Dad. I cried in his arms and held him tight.

"I miss them Dad. I can't believe they are gone"I sobbed in his chest. He continued to rub my back.

"It's okay princess,I miss your sister and mother every day."He said gently. I pulled away from him.

"Do you come here often?"I asked him. Wiping my tears.

"Everyday,it was their favorite room"he said smiling. "You know your mom and sister were not the only musical ones in this family" he chuckled and continued. "Matteo too knew how to play but he wasn't as skilled as your sister"he said

"Do you think she's alive Dad?"I asked him.

"Yes, I saw your mother in a dream. She told me not to lose hope that she's out there, somewhere"he said smiling.

I just hope she's safe and happy.

"I didn't care about her. None of us did except Matteo, maybe that's why she left and why he hates me"I said quietly.

He stood there processing my words in deep thoughts.

"Your right, If I see her again it'll take sometime before winning her back"dad said and left.

Bella's Pov

It turns out Matteo has been kidnapped. The gang and I know who did it.

For the last two days, I've been receiving messages from Adrian to help track him. I won't track Matteo because I know the bastards who took him.

I told Mia, Jackson's sister I will help them but I didn't say how. I called my other best friends Ciara how's also a hacker.

We tracked the bastards who turned out to be Malachi and his brothers and father. The Russian Mafia.

My hand were ready in fists at this. Ciara saw this and calmed down too.

"Isabella, your the baddest girl I know, calm down okay your brother will be fine" she said hugging me.

"From what we found out they are in Italy, you have to alert your cousins,okay"she said. I nodded in response.

I did the one thing I never thought I would do,I called my grandfather. It rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello"a gruff voice spoke through the phone.

"Grandpa"I said barely a whisper. My hand was shaking.

The line was silent but still going.

"Isabella"he said with shock. My heart was racing fast.

"Yes Grandpa it's me, I'm calling to tell you Matteo is missing and has been kidnapped by the Russian Mafia. They brought him to Italy." I said trying to be calm.

"Bella, wait, how are you?,where are you?"he said shouting on the phone.

"I'm fine grandpa, but that's not why I called. I'll send you the location where they kept Matteo, please be smart about it and plan the rescue wisely"I said and cut the call before he could talk again.

Adrian Pov

I sat in the company going through links to find my brother when I got a call from my best friend Mason.

"Yes"I asked nonchalantly. My mind was still crowded.

"Your siblings and father have been kidnapped by the Russian Mafia"He shouted.

What

"Where are they"I asked my voice panicking. I can't lose them, I've lost Bella I can't lose them too.

"He left a note saying you should come to Italy to get them yourself" Mason said.

"Is my grandfather aware of this?"I asked him.

There was silence in the end of the line.

"Your grandfather, uncle's and cousins have been kidnapped"He said.

What the fuck is happening.

"Did they leave any message for us"I asked. How do I find them?

"He left an address of the warehouse to meet him" he said.

I ended the call and told my secretary to call the airport.

I'm so bored please enjoy...

Shout out to my friends favy_rocky and Acupid 135 for reading it first