Chapter 17

Bella's Pov

Today was finally Monday. Even though I don't like going to school, I love learning new things.

I did my morning routine and wore my uniform which was a dark blue skirt which stopped an inch below my knee, white button up long sleeve dress shirt and dark blue blazer.

After wearing my black air force one and knee length socks I did my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and wore light makeup which was my lipgloss and and eyeliner.

I grabbed my bag and put my phone and everything I'll need inside and went downstairs.

Arriving downstairs everyone was present. Adrian and Dad are handling mafia work, Leo is taking the older twins to the company to learn, Isaiah is going to college and is wearing his outfit that is compulsory for him as a medical student. Matteo, Cami and I are going to school.

"Good morning family!" I sang as I entered the dinning room. They returned my greeting.

"Someone's happy today." Dad said with a smile.

"Of course, I finally get to cause trouble." I said excitedly. They all looked at me.

"That's why she needs rules." Adrian said to Leo. We started eating, having light conversations here and there.

"Isabella." My father called me.

"Yes dad?" I asked him weirdly.

"We have to discuss some rules." Dad said. I gave him a questioning look and he turned to Adrian.

"Number One: Don't get into fights or anything that will get you into trouble." Adrian said.

"Number Two: Good grades are mandatory." Leo said.

"Number Three: You can have a boyfriend but he has to be approved by us." Isaiah said. I rolled my eyes.

Like there's anyone sane enough to date me.

"Don't worry about that, I'm single and forever slaying." I said. Dad smiled at me.

We finished eating and Camila made us take pictures for Instagram. Then Matteo drove the three of us to school.

The drive to Eastwood Academy was 30 minutes. It was big and beautiful, almost looked like a castle.

We got out of the car and people were staring at us. A familiar face came into my view.

Tristan approached us and hugged Cami and did a special handshake with him. He turned to me and smiled.

"Hey Izzy." He said and I smiled back at him.

"Hey Tristan." I said and noticed people were still staring."Why are they staring at us?" I asked them.

They looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh Little Izzy, they aren't looking at us, they're looking at you." Tristan said.

"Me! Why?" I asked them.

"It's not everyday a new kid shows up at Eastwood." Matteo said. I nodded.

"Let's go in." Cami said and we entered the school. Eastwood Academy was just as beautiful as it was on the outside.

People were still looking at me and whispering and I ignored them.

Cami and Tristan helped me find my locker which wasn't that hard to locate. People were still looking at me.

Cami had A.P Biology and went to her class while Tristan and I had World History. On the way to class we were talking about MMA when my eyes locked with familiar forest green eyes.