Chapter 15

Quote:
      "A real friend is someone who     overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden."

Third Person

It's been almost a week since Bella came back home. Her siblings and father have enjoyed spending time with her.

It has also become known to the Russo's that Bella isn't the same girl she once was.

She's strong, independent, sarcastic, troublesome and ambitious. To Damon she reminds him so much of his wife Valentina.

Though the one question Isabella has been avoiding is the truth behind her mother's death.

Bella is still reluctant in telling her family the truth. Though she was there at that time, she was still a little girl. It was when she got older she started to put the pieces together.

Today Damon announced that one of his closest friends was coming over to meet Isabella along with his wife.

So far coming back home has been alright. Even though she still felt guilty, especially towards her father, one thing that is certain is that Bella's love for her family us unbreakable.

                   🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

The two sets of twins and Matteo were current at the mall enjoying themselves. They decided to take Bella out shopping since she refused to leave the house.

Camila and Isabella walked to different stores buying clothes, shoes, makeup, skin care products and accessories.

Although Isabella doesn't like doing all these things, she was glad she could spend time with her twin sister. Most importantly she was happy that Camilla is not the self-centered and shallow person she once was.

After shopping for clothes and stuff, they met their brothers at the apple store. They entered the store and were looking at MacBooks because they need new laptop for school.

The sales guys were noticably looking at the two girls who walked into the store but the girls paid no heed to them.

At the end they both decided to get custom made designs on all their new devices.

They went to the desk to pay and we're given curious glances. People started to wonder how two teenage girls could afford to pay for what they got.

Camila handed one of the guys that were looking at them her father's black amex card. He read the name on it and looked at them with a shocked expression.

"How did you girls get this card?" He asked them. Though they were undeniably the most beautiful girls he had met in his life, sometimes looks can be deceiving.

Isabella rolled her eyes and continued checking her Instagram feeds while her sister replied.

"He gave us. Now please swipe the card and we'll be on our way." Camila said annoyed.

The guy looked at her in disbelief. He went to his managers office to complain about two teenage girls who stole a billionaire's credit card.

The manager came out looking furious. He tried to intimate the girls by calling the cops on them. The twins looked at each other and laughed.

Customers and employees were wondering what was making them laugh like they had gone crazy.

The manager looked at them annoyed. It was then that Bella decided she had enough of the bullshit going on.

"You want to call the cops go ahead let's see who stops you." She challenged the man.

The manager thought they'd finally cave in and tell him how they got the credit card became more angry and continued to tell at them.