Chapter 18

Quote:
   "When you lose one of the most important people in your life, your ray of sunshine is someone you'll forever hold unto"
                                          Anonymous

Bella's Pov

It's my second day of school and the Triplets and I decided that they should pick me up in the morning.

Dante called me last night and we ended up talking until we decided to go to bed.

He said the reason for his character was that he has some trust issues. But the good new is that I have my Dante back.

I got dressed in my uniform and replaced my blazer with a dark blue sweatshirt that has the school logo.

I put my hair in a neat low bun and wore my hoop earrings and my lipgloss and grabbed my things and left the room.

Going to the dinning room, everyone was eating.

Sal gave me a a plate of french toast, sausages, bacon and a glass of orange juice.

Eww bacon.

We had light conversations and Dad left saying he had urgent work.

"Bella, Cami I can't take you guys to school. I'm meeting up with the guys at Starbucks." Matteo said.

"No problem for me, Tristan's picking me up today." Camila said.

"And what about you Bella?" Adrian asked.

"Don't worry about me, the Triplets are coming over." I said while eating my toast.

They nodded except Camila who looked skeptical.

Not long a voice broke us out of our conversation.

"I have graced the Russo's with my presence." Diego sang horribly as they walked to the dinning.

"Your going to turn me deaf Diego." Isaiah groaned.

"Hey guys." Delilah said and started annoying Adrian.

Dante stood behind me and started eating the untouched bacon from my plate.

"It's been awhile since you three graced us with your presence." Federico said.

"Don't be sad Rico, you'll see us more often especially since you live with our bitch of a friend." Delilah said and blew a kiss at me.

"I've got to go, Tristan's here, bye." Camila said and left. Matteo left not long after her.

Dante was eating more bacon that Leo gave him, Delilah was poking Adrian and Diego and I were sending memes to each other.

"Let's discuss the elephant in the room." Leo said suddenly.

We looked at him weirdly.

"About how the Triplets and Camila don't get along." He said.

The Triplets went quiet.

"It's not our fault Leo." Delilah said defensively.

"So what happened?" Salvador asked. They kept quiet and I looked at them.

"We can't say." Dante said and looked at me.

"But we are willing to settle our differences for the sake of our beloved bitch." Delilah said and I smiled.

We finished eating and drove to school. Diego was driving and Delilah in the passenger seat. While Dante and I sat in the backseat.

"Did you really forgive your family?" Dante whispered from beside me.