Chapter 16

Quote:
     "Either you run the day, or the day       runs you." Jim Rohn.

Bella's Pov

Today was pretty eventful going shopping with Camila to meeting her boyfriend Tristan who's the most friendly guy I've ever met.

I'm currently getting ready to meet my Dad's friend and his wife, they have kids who are still enjoying their last days before school starts relaxing at home.

Going through my closet to find something cool, cute and presentable. I decided on a high waist black, grey and white striped skirt with a black long sleeve turtleneck and black ankle boots.

I left my waist length hair flow down my back and did light makeup. I wore my silver star necklace, silver hoop earrings and matching bracelets.

When I was ready I sat down on my bed and continued reading my copy of The Fault In Our Stars.

So engrossed in my book I didn't notice when someone walked in. I looked up and saw Adrian. I smiled at him.

Don't get me wrong I'm not buddy buddy with my brothers but I decided to give them a chance.

For the sake of world piece.

"Our guest are almost here you should come down." He said and left.

I wonder what crawled up his panties.

I grabbed my book and kept my phone in my skirt pocket and grabbed my ear pods and left my room.

I arrived downstairs and saw everyone except my father and Leo. I sat down in the middle of Federico and Matteo who were playing video games. Camila and Adrian were talking and Sal and Isaiah were on their phones.

Lemme be honest I don't like seeing Camila and Adrian together it brings back some of my worst childhood memories.

Maybe it's because you've always wanted Adrian's attention as a child and you still do. My inner self say.

I roll my eyes at my inner self.

I continue where I stopped in my book ignoring my surroundings as Fede and Teo start arguing.

"They're here." Dad announced bringing everyone's attention to him. The boys pause their game wait for the visitors to enter.

"Don't be nervous." Leo said as came beside me.

"Oh please Leo, I'm the most feared street fighter and assassin in the world, I don't get nervous." I said proudly.

He smiled.

We heard voices coming towards the living room and I couldn't help but notice the two familiar voices.

Once they appeared in my view I gasped.

I can't believe it's them. They looked at me with shocked expression.

"Isabella meet-" I cut my father up and walked towards them.

"Alejandro and Gianna Suarez, the people who treated me like I was their own flesh and blood." I said.

My siblings looked stunned that I know them. No one had time to question me as Aunt Gianna pulled to her warm embrace.