Chapter 5

Adrian Pov

They walked in angrily looking at all of us.

"What happened now"Uncle Jaxon sighed looking at them.

"Do you want to know what happened, your sister Mae alongside Velvets are sending me threats to me"he spat angrily."Do you know the worst part, they convinced Primrose to join them."he said, pacing around.

"How is that bad news asshole"Matteo said glaring at him.

He signalled someone who picked Matteo up and pointed a gun at his head and another one was punching him.

It broke my heart to see my little brother in pain, but help was on its way.

"I'll start by killing the youngest Russos"he said and looked at my sister who was trembling in my arms.

"Touch her and I'll kill you"I growled at him. He looked frightened at first but covered it up.

A man came and forceful took her out of the arms. She was screaming and trashing in his hold.

He pointed a gun at her and then all of a sudden there was a bang on the door.

Bella's Pov

Ryder woke me up and told me to get ready. I put on a black ripped jeans, my strapless camisole and my light blue hoodie that says #1 rebel  and white converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail and leave two strands and put on my black sunglasses.

By the time I was ready we packed our weapons and made our way there.

Ciara reminded us of the plan and what to do. Once we got there it was full of guards. The snipers started taking them out, the hackers have disabled the security.

We were in front of the door where my family was held when I heard someone say.

"Touch her and I'll kill you"The voice said. Jackson looked at me, silently asking for permission to go in. I nodded and he shot the door.

We walked in seeing Pavel holding Matteo and Camilla at gun point. All their faces turned to my friends and I.

"Who are you?" Pavel asked angrily glaring at us as we pointed our guns at them.

"Who we are does not concern you"Jackson said to him.

He looked at his other men who were walking to us but Ciara and I shot them leaving the room stunned.

No one knows it's us because we're wearing masks.

"Who we are is not your fucking business, were here for the Russo's" Ciara said to him coldly.

"You haven't answered the question my father's asked"Axel came and stepped forward.

I took a step to him and glanced at my family. I took of my mask and looked at him.

"I'm Isabella Russo also known as Primarose, the Italian Mafia princess" I said glaring at him. I heard a few gasp from around me.

"Bella?"I heard a voice barely a whisper. I turned to see my dad calling me as a tear rolled down his eyes.

"Hey Dad"I said with a small smile. I looked away from him into the eyes of Pavel.

"Primarose or should I say Isabella. It's nice to meet you, please sit down"Pavel said, gesturing to the sit Infront of him.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows and then back to my friends, they nodded.

"So,do you mind telling me why you kidnapped my family Pavel"I asked in a cold voice. He chuckled.