Chapter two: sleepover.

!! Warning : eating disorder / ED !!

Your POV.

I had already made Lloyd a contact in my phone but I hadn't texted him yet. And what better time to take him then one in the after noon on a Saturday.

"Hey Lloyd it's y/n.. sorry I told you to leave when my friends came. It's not that I'm embarrassed about you or anything like that I just didn't want them to say anything to you."

"Oh hey y/n... it's fine really it's nice that you wanted to spare my feelings..."

".. so when do you wanna start the project..?"

"I'm not doing anything today or tomorrow but it's totally understandable if you rather spend your weekend doing something else.."

"Nah it's cool, if your mom says yes I can go."

"What about your mom—?"

"Never mind."

"I remember."

"Sorry."

I could tell by the way he sent those messages he was panicking to respond. I laughed to myself although the topic of my mom not wanting me home is sad but I mean Atleast I get to chill with Lloyd.

"It's fine. So what did your mom say?"

"I just asked her, she said it's fine, she'll be at work though."

"Alright cool, text me the address and I'll be there after I do a few things."

"Okay :))!!"

After he texted me the address I got ready to head to his house. I hope we have fun.

...

I'm currently walking to Lloyd's apartment. He doesn't live too far which is good. My phone then vibrated from getting a message.

I opened it to see my girlfriend had texted me asking where I am.

"I'm going to Lloyd's place." I texted back.

"Wait why?" She responded almost instantly. She then sent another text. "Everyone said you were with him at lunch.. are you getting close to him for a good grade..? Because if you are then it's okay but if you genuinely wanna be his friend then we have to break up."

My eyes went wide and I began to panic. All though my girlfriend is a bully and rude to Lloyd, Part of me still loves her. I'm not ready to let her go yet.

"Don't worry babe, I just need a good grade." I texted back. I don't mean that at all. But I just can't be honest.

"Good. I love you babe text me whenever."

"Of course <3." I sent the last text with a sinking feeling in my chest.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket before walking the last block I needed to, to arrive at Lloyd's apartment.

I hurried up the stairs and read the number. 2A just as he said. I rang the doorbell and there was a sound of rushed footsteps then the door was opened.

There stood Lloyd with a slight smile on his face. "I didn't think you'd show.."

"Hey, I'm a man of my word." I laughed awkwardly looking left.