Chapter five: fight.

I know this is kind of moving fast but I have no motivation to go through an slow burn romance story.

YOUR POV.

"Alright, you know the drill. Go sit with your partners." The teacher said leaning up against the chalk board.

"By—" my girlfriend tried to say bye but I hurriedly left I know it isn't right to like someone else when you're in a relationship but I can't help it. If Lloyd told me to break up with her I would. I started approaching Lloyd with an smile, my eyes scanning his perfect figure. I'm so in love with him it hurts.

He had his head down while he was reading an comic, I walked behind him and ran my fingers through his hair, it felt soft and fluffy, and it smelled like coconuts. "Guess who." I whispered in his ear, his body jolted upwards and his body temperature increased.

"Chen?" He hesitantly said, an frown placed on my lips, Chen?? Does Chen touch his hair?!!!!!
I will kill Chen, right now if he's being serious.

"Really?" I scoffed out sitting besides him.

"I'm kidding," he said, I sighed in relief forgiving him completely when he let out an cute giggle. Before I knew it I was staring at him with an smile just.. admiring him.

He looked over to me then back at the comic in front of him, an soft smile on his lips.

"What are you reading?" I asked him, his smile grew he and showed me the comic, the words space retriever on it.

"Do you want me to tell you what it's about?" He asked.

"Yes, please." I said, I watched as he instantly started geeking out over the comic. He had an wide smile on his face as he talked about it, his whole mood seemed cheery and like an little kid. I stared at him in awe' never have I though in my whole life that I would be happy to an man geeking out over an comic. Honestly I've never seen anything cuter. He's like an golden retriever, I hope he only smiles at me like this.. and no one else.

"That's interesting." I said, acting like I was listening when really I was just fawning over him.

"Yep and that's the end!" He smiled.

"Mm, cool." He smiled at him with literal love hearts in my eyes. "Would you like to have an Spider-Man movie marathon with me?"

His eyes went wide, "sure! At my house?"

"Yeah," I coo'd. "Is this Saturday good?"

"Yes, that's perfect." He happily replied.

He fiddled with his pencil because of our interaction then dropped it to the ground, he sighed and bent down to grab it, I shamelessly stared at his back. Stop being an pervert y/n. But damn, is he hot.

"What?" Lloyd asked turning to face me, have I been staring for that long?

"Uhm.." I slowly turned to the drawing of the project in front of us. "You looked cute as all." Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud.

The environment between us and he went quiet, I looked over to him confused as to why he wasn't talking but there he sat, an weary smile on his face, skin red and eyes tightly closed as he slowly moved his hand to his lips.

"T-thank you.." he stuttered out, clearly flustered. Does he like me??

Suddenly the bell rang. That seemed a bit fast.. maybe I was having too much fun. Once again my girlfriend walked over to us.

"Hey ba—"

"Lloyd, can I walk you to class?" I asked handing him his binder which he accepted and put in his bag, he glanced over to my girlfriend who stood there in shock than back at me.