Chapter three: feelings.

Recommend songs to listen to while reading.

•line without an hook- Rick Montgomery
• you - Lloyd
• Mary - Alex G
• sweater weather - the neighborhood

Your POV.

Waking up next to Lloyd was indeed... odd. Because I fell asleep with my back facing him and I had awoken with my lips about half an inch away from his, and what's even weirder is that it made me smile, and I don't even like guys. It's possible that I saw him as my girlfriend because they have features that almost match incredibly well but I don't really want to think about that right now.

Luckily for me, Lloyd had an extra tooth brush and his mother washed my clothes. Now I'm currently sitting at the edge of Lloyd's bed and he was sitting on his gaming chair. "Wanna do something?"

"Something?" He asked his face got incredibly red.

"You know, like go somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh- Aha!" His face slowly receded back to its normal color. "I mean I don't mind, where do you want to go?"

I paused staring at him for an moment. "How about we go to an skatepark? It's normally an place I go when I'm bored."

"I can't skate, sorry." He frowned.

I shrugged, "no worries, I can teach you."

"I also don't have an skateboard though."

"We could stop at my house on the way there, I have an few decks you can borrow."

His eyebrow's raised and his mouth slightly parted in shock before he continued to speak. "You're okay with me going to your house? You're not scared that my father might- you know destroy it?"

"I mean no not really," I furrowed my eyebrows. "Should I be?"

"Uhm- no of course not, my father doesn't even know who I am." He gulped turning the other way.

"He doesn't?" I asked, clearly confused on how the biggest villain in all of ninjago didn't even know who his own son is.

"I'll put on my shoe's." He said briefly trying to change the subject. For some odd reason this made me feel incredibly bad for him and hell I've only known him for an few days.

"Okay," I responded, walking over to my shoes as well. If he didn't want to talk that's fine. I won't force him.

"Sooo.." he broke the awkward silence. "Is your house walking distance?"

"Yeah, fortunately." I told him sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Okay, I tell my mom I'm leaving." He said sliding his phone his pocket.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆

"This is your house?" Lloyd asked staring up at the two story slightly modern home.

I must say, the walk with Lloyd was actually.. oddly comforting not much was said but it felt safe. That's saying a lot for alone time with the evil lords son.

"Yeahh," I responded using my key's, within one smooth click the door opened and I was hit by the scent of cinnamon trying to cover up the smell of beer.

"Come in or stay out, doesn't matter." I told Lloyd who was hesitantly standing in the door frame.

He nodded and I headed up to my room to find my skateboard's.