Chapter seven: comics.

Hello, I apologize for barely updating I'm focusing on my other ninjago x male reader.

- there's probably gonna be spelling mistakes  lmfao.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I put down my phone with an smile on my face, sure some people had some nasty thing's to say but I get to hang out with Lloyd. What else is better than that?! Every second that went by as I waited for Lloyd to arrive back from school felt like years. I couldn't wait any longer so I walked out my house, not dare uttering an word to mother because hell, I don't even know where she is.

I walked over to the comic store, ninjago doomsday comix with an smile, my smile had never left, I rubbed my chin to try and stop my smile before stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Hey I'm Rufus McAllister! Aka mother doomsday!" An man with an beard, an man bun and confidently as he walked on over to me. "What can I get for you today?"

"Ah— I'm just looking around." I said awkwardly running an hand through my hair, if I'm being honest I never cared for comics until Lloyd told me about them, all of a sudden I'm a comic fan.

"Alright! It's great to see new costumers!" He shouted, his voice was loud and rang through my ears before he finally left.

My eyes traveled along the store, I looked at the decorations, there was many comics Lloyd told me about, especially star-farer. There was music records and most importantly of all, an bisexual flag along with an few other lgbtq flags scattered around an stand. I stared at the flags, they felt comforting to look at, the colors bounced into my eyes and spoke to me, I want one of those flags.

I turned around deciding not to pick anything out until Lloyd got back, I looked over to the comic shelf near me, I pulled out an Spider-Man comic, it was an classic one. I began flipping through the page's, my eyes stopped at the famous upside down spider kiss. Spider-Man hung upside down by a web before kissing his girlfriend. The image made me smile after I imaged it with an certain someone.. no it wasn't my girlfriend. I was so caught up in the story I didn't hear the store door opening, and the footsteps coming towards me.

"Hey," an soft recognizable voice stated, I jumped and dropped the comic to the floor, I heard an soft giggle leave then person who approached me, I looked over at them, it was Lloyd. My Lloyd, he stood there with an smiling face as he giggled perfectly, his hair framed his face like an picture, his eyes lit up the store and gosh. Just everything about him.

I giggled back, awkwardly reaching down to grab the comic when Lloyd bent down at the same time, causing us to bump heads and stumble back a bit.

"Sorry." I laughed out of embarrassment, I had grabbed Lloyd's hand to keep him from falling, I then bent down to grab the comic, as I leaned back up to face him I realized he was staring at my hand, it was still holding his, he noticed it. I was about to let go when he stared me back in the face and my whole body went numb.

"Your face." He said softly, my eyes went wide, my body hyperactively focused on the movement of Lloyd's hand as he glided it up my face, he rested his thumb on my lip, the place Chen had hit, he pressed on it lightly, it hurt but I don't care.

For an moment it felt as if time had stopped, we just stared into each others eyes, he moved his hand from my lip and to the side of my chin. I titled my head, all I wanted to do was kiss him, I wanted to kiss him more than anything I've ever wanted in my life, but he broke eye contact and stared down at the comic I was holding.