Chapter four: realization

Sorry for the wait.

Your POV.

"Alright, everyone go sit with your partner's." The teacher told us, within seconds the sounds of kids moving and giggling could be heard.

"Sorry babe, I'll see you later." She told me leaning in for an kiss.

"Mhm-" I slowly moved to the side, she looked at me confused as to why I didn't kiss her back, but I don't even have an answer for that. "See you later." I uttered out walking towards lloyd with an smile on my lips.

"Hey, lloyd." I said sitting besides him, taking out my binder and an pencil.

"Hey." He smiled pulling out his binder and pencil.

"So, for the project I was thinking we'd make an diagram like this." I pointed my paper towards him which held an drawing of an world with planets floating around it. "And on the sides we can put the description of each planet and maybe at the bottom there can be some random fact about space."

"Can we add an astronaut?" He asked drawing an astronaut on the top of the earth.

Instead of focusing on the project my eyes had other plans, I never really noticed how nice his hands are until now. They're slightly pale but his fingers are long and defined. I want to touch them, really bad.

Before I knew it, my body was acting before my mind and I was tracing my fingers along his hand.

He jumped at the contact and turned to look at me with wide eyes and an confused expression.

I jerked my hand away from him sweat dropping, "Uhm, your drawings g-good."

He looked back down at the paper gently moving his hand away from me, not too far away just an tad bit but oddly enough, it hurt?

"Thanks." He gulped, "so, uhm what do you want to make the world of?"

"Uhm, clay?" I asked.

"Okay, sounds good." He quickly responded tucking his fluffy blonde hair behind his ear.

I began stare at his side profile an little while now, his nose is utterly perfect and his jaw is crazy defined, his lips are really pink and plump. He looks so feminine yet masculine.

"About yesterday—" he began.

"Uhm, I wasn't going to do anything." I coughed awkwardly leaning back in my seat.

"Oh." He looked at the ground. "Good, I didn't want you to."

"Greattt." I responded sucking in my lips while looking around the room.

"When do you want to start on the project?" He asked breaking the silence.

"We can start Wednesday after school, are you free then?" I asked.

"Yeah, I never have plans." He dryly responded.

"Lloyd,"

"Hmm— yeah?"

"I enjoyed hanging out with you, I like being alone with you."