Prologue

Hello, people.

My name is Satyo Radzell, I'm 16 years old and I live in a small city. I have black hair and yellow eyes, and yes, they're quite cool and unique. I'm around 180cm tall and pretty much normal in terms of size, and I live with my mother in a small house.

Satyo sat on his comfortable red gaming chair while wondering how to continue his diary, when someone rang his doorbell.

He slowly stood up, wearing his black t-shirt, and got out of his room. After closing his bedroom door behind him, he quickly walked through the living room to the front door, his left hand in the respective pocket of his shorts.

"Who is it?"

He asked, but he got no response.
A couple of seconds passed, and Satyo asked louder:

"Who is it?"

But the result was the same: he heard no voice whatsoever coming from the other side of the door.

(It really seems like a horror movie: I'm alone in my little house while outside it's dark and stormy and someone mysterious comes to my door... I just hope I won't get kidnapped or something)

Satyo gently placed his hand on the doorknob, then slowly began to open the door: 

(Huh, no one here it seems)

He stood outside with a sour taste of disappointment as he began to feel the heavy rain fall on his body from outside; after a moment, he went back into his house and closed the door.

 (Wait... did it just stop raining?)

Satyo suddenly stopped hearing the rain that was falling outside, so he tried to investigate on the matter by leaving the house again.

As soon as he placed his hand on the doorknob he felt a strong sensation of fear: he started sweating profusely, his heart began beating abnormally fast and his mind had fallen into an abyss of terror, mere seconds seemed extremely slow. 

"W-What the fuck is happening?! I can't think, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck! Calm down, calm down. SHIT! I can't do anything, my body just won't listen to me! W-Why am I so scared? Inhale, exhale, inhale- fuck, this isn't helping. Just what the fuck's going on?!" 

He started to lose his breath, his body now paralyzed from the fear; his consciousness began to fade as he slowly fell to the ground.

 Then black. Just black. Satyo was in an infinite abyss of black. He didn't feel his body, he didn't even know if he was existing in that abyss.

(I can't hear. I can't see. I can't feel anything. Am I even thinking? Is this some sort of afterlife? Will someone come to my rescue?

His consciousness faded again, then he came back to the real world. 

"Heh, then I guess I'm not dead." 

He said with a slight smirk on his face, finding himself on his chair with his incomplete diary in front of him.

"So... what the fuck happened?"

 Satyo's mind was in utter confusion, having no idea about what had just occurred.

"The weather outside's the same: no rain, just cloudy, that means likely not much time has passed, and this is assuming I'm still in the same world as before." 

He sat on his chair and thought deeply about what just happened, trying to understand the situation, talking loudly to organize his ideas better: 

"Alright, I can deduce that someone or something really doesn't want me to open that door, and I've figured out it can't just be a mere survival instinct, but... you know, you never know."

- A very abstract logic was created by his unsuccessful attempt at deciphering the event. -

  "Basically I shouldn't open that door for any reason, because I guess something really bad will happen if I do, or else it wouldn't be a good horror movie right?"

- In the end, irony was his last resort. - 

"But I'm the protagonist, so I shouldn't worry about anything! Why the hell do I think this will go well? This is real life, not just a movie..." He murmured that final part.

After gaining some confidence, Satyo decided it was time to open this door once and for all: trembling with fear, he walked to the door, then took a deep breath and tried to slam it open with all his strength, but in the instant his hand touched the door knob...

 ...he found himself in that same abyss of black where he had fallen before. 

(Seems like I didn't manage to open it... well, I guess I'll return to the real world now).

Satyo prepared to wake up again, but in the instant before he lost consciousness he felt a very, very peculiar sensation.

There aren't any proper words to describe it, but one could label it as...

No return.

"Ok, now I'm back in my room and... HUH?!"