Everything is Alright

I wake up. I see red, but only for a moment. Then it becomes yellow. Then blue. And then it's normal.

No, not normal. But it doesn't matter, nothing has to be normal here, everything can be as it wants to be.

As long as it's alright. Everything has to be alright.

I am alright.

I get up, I'm quite tired, but it's normal. Sleep inertia.

Why am I excited? Oh, right, today is Saturday and I wanted to play that new game. Cool. I don't want to do my homework yet, school can wait; no, it will wait until the very last moment.

I hear no noises coming from the living room, Mom is out somewhere. Maybe.

I open the door. I wanna eat something, my stomach hurts a bit.

I go to the kitchen. I open the fridge but.

No, it's empty, just my luck. Except for those little things there.

Small creatures, barely visible, run around. They die. And they live again.

But there's no problem, everything is alright.

I'm sorta disappointed. I sigh.

I close the fridge. I go back to my room, Mom isn't home. She's likely dead.

What? Dead? No, she's simply out buying groceries or something.

She would never die, she would never abandon me. I will always be with her, and she will always be with me, no matter what happens.

Right? Yeah, how could it not be right? After all, she's real, I'm living in a completely real world, so there's no problem at all.

The floor is creaking. Why? Who knows, I don't know.

But I don't care, I go back to my room and turn on the PC.

But when I press the button, it doesn't turn on.

It explodes, like a grenade. Cool.

I have pieces of glass and metal in my body, too many to count. I catch fire, the left side of my face burns. Not the right one.

But there's no problem, everything is alright.

I am annoyed. I walk to the bathroom to put out the fire.

It expands even more, I am enveloped in flames. My left side burns. Not the right one.

I take a bucket and fill it with water. I throw it against my face.

The fire immediately goes out, I'm not enveloped in flames now. But I can't play, the PC is broken.

Oh, what are these?

Cool, the same creatures from before.

They're all over the walls. But they die. They fall to the ground.