Chapter 9

THIS PAGE CONTAINS:DEATH
Saturday New-leaf
Afternoon
----------------------------------
              1:30

Smallear was dead.As medowstar came over she sat next to him,"Nobody would've done it better than you,Dashtail." She softly whispered."He's with Starclan now.He was the finest and most loyal deputy.We will need a new deputy.Please come."
Dashtail nodded and then they walked out the medicine den.

Saturday New-leaf
Afternoon
----------------------------------
              2:45
Medowstar Announced,"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the great rock."
The cats started to come,Dashtail Started to see Lillygarden,Roseear and Crowstep.Lillygarden looked nervous again.But then Medowstar exclaimed "Shortear had died,So we need a new deputy.Crowstep,I'd like you to be our new deputy,You are one of the most loyal cats I know." Then she stared at lillygarden."Let starclan look over you,This meeting is dissmissed."
Dashtail looked over at Medowstar telling lillygarden that she needs to talk.
He panicked.

Dashtail looked to his sister and saw how happy she was.He came over to her and asked "I wonder whats up with Medowstar,I think she found out about lillygarden,but I didnt say anything!" Crowstep nodded."Im scared she'll get exiled Crowstep!" He cried.

Crowstep tried to reasure him."I know,Im sorry,But its medowstar,I bet she would'nt do that.Would she?" Crowstep spoke,she pulled a smirk.

Lillygarden stepped out tierdly as Medowstar helped her,Medowstar reasured,"Sorry you feel that way lillygarden,its not your fault,ok? Take a break sweet." Lillygarden smiled and headed for the nurstery.Crowstep went to the warrior den.