Chapter 12

Monday green-leaf
Night
----------------------------------
                2:15
Dashtail yawned and saw Crowstep smiling,"Games??I know its very late.Its 2:15am." Dashtail looked around to see everyone; Lillygarden,Roseear,Sunfall,Bouncebone and ovbiously Crowstep.
"Well cant say no..." Dashtail responeded.

"Ok so we will be playing never have I ever" Crowstep announced.
"Who will start??"They added,No-one vollonteered.
"Ok..I'll go first."Crowstep sighed "Never have I ever felt heartbroken?"
Dashtail,Lillygarden and Crowstep
rose a leaf,signifying 'I have'
The rest signifyed a stick,which ment 'I have not'
"Oh Ill go next!" Sunfall suggested,"Never have I ever stolen prey?" everyone rose a stick."Who would do that though?!" Lillygarden laughed."Ok,never have I ever fell into the water trying to get to the gathering path?"
Everyone raised a leaf.
"Ok,Never have I ever almost died?" Roseear said;
Bouncebone,Sunfall and Lillygarden
Raised a leaf.
Bouncebone exclaimed,"MY GO!" They smirked,"Never have I ever ate prey before giving it to the kits or elders first?"
Crowstep embarrassingly raised a leaf.Everyone started to laugh.

Crowstep suddenly looked over to Roseear and Smirked confidently,"Never Have I Ever Had A Crush On The Same Gender!"
Litterally everyone but Roseear and Bouncebone Raised a leaf,Crowstep sighed with disapointment."Sorry guys but Im tierd.." and left,Dashtail headed to bed too so as everyone.

Monday green-leaf
Morning
----------------------------------
                10:38
Roseear came in to the medicine den."Uhh..Hi..Do you know why your sister has been so down?" The she-cat asked.
"Y'know..They have been feelin real down M'kay." Dashtail replied in a deep adivse tone."Because they really like you,be girlfriends M'kay!" Roseear looked like she just seen a fire."Oh.I see." She smiled and walked out with a bit of a rush.Crowstep yawned and then sat next to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a appropriate sized squirrel to eat.
Roseear spotted Crowstep as Dashtail looked outside the medicine den.
"Hey!" Roseear smiled."Oh,Im sorry Crowstep,thing is I also liked you its just that it was the heat of the moment,I didnt know what to do!Im so sorry." Crowstep looked up with a glad grin.