Little dino - TsukiYama

Regressor - Tsukishima
Caregiver - Yamaguchi

As Yamaguchi stepped into the house, he heard the faint sound of something on the tv that sounded suspiciously like a kids cartoon. As quickly and quietly as he possibly could, he took off his shoes and hung up his jacket before making his way to the living room, peaking his head around the door frame when he got there and confirming his suspicions. His boyfriend, Tsukishima, was sat on the sofa wearing fluffy, blue pyjamas with little dinosaurs on them, holding a teddy stegosaurus to his chest as a pacifier, also decorated in a dinosaur pattern, gently bobbed in his mouth, staring at the tv.
"Hi my little dino, what are we doing?" The green haired asked in a soft voice as he walked in oto the room, sitting down next to the taller. Kei looked towards his care giver briefly before pointing to the tv. "Dinsaw twain" the blonde spoke around his pacifier, making his words more muffled but still recognisable. "Oh, yeah, I see. How about you keep watching and I go make us some dinner, sound good?" Tsukishima nodded frantically at this suggestion, looking back towards Tadashi.  "Yes pease papa" Yamaguchi smiled about went through to their open kitchen, turning on the stove and putting some pasta on to boil.

Everything went smoothly for about ten minutes, Yams got the pasta cooked and was about to drain it when there was a shout from the living room. "Papa help!" As quick as he could, Tadashi set down the pan and went through to the living room, taking note of the frustration on Tsukishima's face. "What's wrong honey?" The mentally younger showed Tadashi his glasses, waving them a bit by one of the arms. Yamaguchi quickly took the glasses from him so he didn't break him. "Careful, careful, you don't want to break these" he gently put them on for Kei as he said this, knowing he always struggled with them when he was regressed. "Than ou papa" "of course, now, will you be alright if I go finish diner?" Yamaguchi got a nod from the other as he turned his attention back to his cartoons.

Once he had finished making the pasta and plating it, Yamaguchi brought it into the living room as set it down on the coffee table. "Okay, do you think you can eat by yourself, or do you want me to help?" The green haired asked as he sat down next to his boyfriend "I tan do papa" Kei said as he took a plastic fork from Tadashi. Carefully he set his teddy down between them, patting its head before turning his attention to his food.
Luckily, Tsukishima was able to eat without making a mess, which meant he could stay in his pyjamas.

And that's just what happened, after they had finished eating, Yamaguchi took their dishes through to the kitchen, not caring to wash them, before the two went to their room, cuddling on their bed. "Papa..?" A soft voice asked after a long while of silence. "Yes honey?"  Yams responded in a whisper, wanting to keep the room calm and quiet. "Slee time..?" The blonde asked, looking up slightly as he rested his head on his papa's chest. "Yeah, sleep time..."  Kei hummed at this, shifting slightly to be in a more comfortable position. "Ni ni papa..." he whispered, eating himself a kiss on the top of his head. "Goodnight, my little dino"