Fussy - TsukiKage/TobiKei

Requested by DireNightmare , hope you like it! :]

Regressor - Kageyama
Caregiver - Tsukishima

Tsukishima sighed as he watched Kageyama from the living room doorway. The raven haired was sat on the floor with his arms crossed across his chest and pout on his face. He had been extremely difficult all morning and had refused to eat the lunch Kei had made for him, instead, pushing his plate away and repeatedly getting up from the table after being told not to multiple times. Now the little wasn't happy with his toys or any cartoons he had been offered. Kei couldn't work out what was wrong, yes, Tobio could get extremely fussy at times, but today was just a whole new level. Normally if he was having a bad day and was being fussy, Tobio would want nothing but his caregiver, but today he was physically pushing Tsukishima away when he tried to get close or help with anything. The blonde was completely stuck on what he should do. He didn't want to make things any worse by getting to close, but he couldn't just leave Kageyama like this. "Tobio, honey, is there anything I can get you? Absolutely anything?" Tsukishima asked, praying he would get some type of positive answer out of his lover. But instead, Kageyama just violently shook he head, staying in the same position with his back to Kei. The blonde sighed again before finally moving from the position he was in to crouch in front of his boyfriend, not reacting when the little moved back slightly, glaring at him as much as he was able to while in the headspace he was currently in. "Tobio, can you please tell me why you are acting like this today. I know you know all I want to do is help, but only you know why you have been shutting me out." Kageyama's face changed from his somewhat fake pout to a slightly shocked expression at the sternness in his caregiver's voice. All day Kei had been trying to get through the barrier he had up, but not once had he used a voice like that. He was always calm when it came to situations like these, in fact, he had only ever used that voice on him if he had done something that put either of them in harm's way or if he was genuinely in trouble. The raven haired looked down at his lap, letting his arms fall as he clasped his hands together. "Jus feel no nice..." he whispered, not making eye contact with Tsukishima, or even looking at him, worried he was in some sort of trouble for his actions. He knew deep down what he was doing was wrong, but he couldn't help it. He didn't know why he was feeling fussy, but he just really could deal with the things he was normally able to do for one reason or another.

He glanced up slightly when he heard a soft sigh from the male in front of him. "Alright, thanks you for telling me that. You do you want me to leave you alone or do you want to go cuddle upstairs?" Kei asked, realising he couldn't be at all angry at Tobio for not feeling good. "With nice blankie...?" Kageyama asked, finally looking back up at his caregiver, this time with a much softer expression on his face. "Of course, with the nice blankie" The blonde replied, a small smile making its way on to his face when the little reached for him. He stood and picked him up, happy Kageyama was at least letting him help after a day of doing the opposite.