A stressful day - DaiSuga

Regressor - Sugawara
Caregiver - Daichi

Daichi kept a carefully watch on Sugawara out of the corner of his eye on the drive back to their house. The older had been strangely quiet ever since the police officer picked him up from work, saying nothing more that "hi" when he first got in the car and "fine" when he was asked how his day was. This was extremely out of character for Suga. Usually he would be talking Daichi's ear off during their car ride home, telling him all about his day and what he was planning on doing the next. Today, he was just staring out of the window, playing with the hem of his shirt between his fingers. Daichi knew Suga often fidgeted with things whenever he needed to calm himself down, but he couldn't figure out why he needed to calm down at the moment. It was just the two of them, they were on the way home and were planning to make their favourite dinner together later that evening. He just couldn't find a reason for his lover to be acting like this.

As he pulled the car into the drive and turned off the engine, Daichi heard Sugawara sigh, sounding awfully younger. That's when it hit him. Suga had been fighting his headspace for most of the drive home, if not all of it. How could he not have noticed? He didn't even consider that.

"Hey, angel?" Daichi asked once they got into the house, using one of the names he only ever did when Suga was little. "Uh....yeah?" The teacher asked, his voice having a slightly childish edge to it. "Do you need to be small for a bit, Hm?" He asked him in a way he would when Suga regressed, trying to encourage him not to hide it. He got no response for about thirty seconds, but then Koshi gave an almost unnoticeable nod. "That's okay sweetie, you just relax, I'll take care of you" The officer said, kissing Suga's forehead. The silver haired hummed, hugging Daichi. "Such a sweet little boy, so lovely" Daichi cooed softly, gently playing with Suga's hair to help him relax.

The next hours were full of cuddles and playing with teddies, movies and colouring. Anything that made Suga happy