Colouring - AranKita

Regressor - Aran
Caregiver - Kita

"Can I has blue pease" Aran asked, looking up from his colouring page towards Kita, who happily dug a blue crayon out of the box and handed it to him. "There you go, how are you getting on with that?" He asked, not being able to see what the other was doing from where he was sat across from him. "I doin good" was all Aran said as he took the crayon and went back to colouring peacefully. This seemed to be a good rewind for the both of them, their past week had been overly stressful due to exams for both of their college courses, which meant they had both been studying more in their spare time. Because of this, Aran hadn't been able to regress the entire week up until this point, leaving him easily agitated for the few days of exams. Kita caught on to this almost as son as it started, knowing his boyfriend well, and had sworn he'd make some time so the two of them could relax in whatever way felt right.
Aran smiled to himself as he coloured in the picture he had asked for, some little cartoon foxes in a field. He'd added little flowers to the grass and was now working on the sky, lost in his own little world. Colouring was definitely one of his favourite activities, it always let him get lost in his headspace and forget what had been happening out in the world, and it was calming. While colouring, he didn't have to talk, he didn't have to listen to anyone else, he just got to be in a place he felt the most safe doing something that made him feel happy and all good inside.

After another ten or so minutes, the sound of a chair being pushed out from the table caught Aran's attention, causing him to look up. "I'm just going to make us some lunch, is that okay?" Kita asked, not wanting to leave Aran without him knowing why. "Mhm, that otay" the little responded, just going back to his colouring. Kita smiled as he stood watching for a few seconds, noticing just how content his lover seemed. He had known this suggestion would help with the stress of the week, but he was still slightly shocked at how much it seemed to have helped. From now on, colouring was definitely always going to be an option.