Lost bunny - DaiSuga

Regressor - Sugawara
Caregiver - Daichi

Bunny is Sugawara's most favourite teddy ever. Daichi had given her to him as a surprise just after he first learned about his age regression and he has loved her since. She's regular sized, fluffy with long, floppy ears Suga likes to stroke when he gets anxious. She's a soft grey colour with little black eyes. In Sugawara's eyes, she is the perfect teddy. His number one piece of little gear.

"Daddy!" Sugawara yelled as he dug through his draws, tears gathering in his eyes. He had looked everywhere he could think to look in the headspace he was in to find his beloved teddy, but he just couldn't find her anywhere. "Yes baby- oh angel wants wrong?" Daichi asked as he walked into the room, kneeling next to the other and resting a gentle hand on his back. "Where bunny..?" Kōshi asked while looking towards his caregiver, hoping he'd know. "Bunny? I haven't seen her love, did you take her with you to 'Sahi's?" Sugawara looked down at this lap, trying to remember if he had taken his bunny to his friend and baby sitter's house yesterday, perhaps leaving her because he wasn't in a younger headspace when he left. "Dunno...jus wan bunny..." he mumbles as Daichi stood up and carefully took him into his arms. "How about I get you your blankie and your paccy, we can put on some tv and I'll call 'Sahi and ask if he has bunny there. Does that sound good to you?" Suga nodded slightly at this, wrapping his arms around Daichi and hiding his face in his neck.

"Hello?" Asahi asked in his usual, slightly nervous voice when he answered Daichi's call. "Hey, uh, did you notice if Suga left his teddy there yesterday?" The older asked, glancing at Sugawara who was looking awfully sorry for himself, curled up on the couch, his blanket wrapped around his shoulders. "His bunny? It doesn't look like it, why, can't you find it?" Came from the other end of the phone after a few seconds of silence. "No, he's super upset about it. I'll try asking his brother, thanks for checking for me" "of course, good luck" and then the call ended. The phone call with Kōshi's younger brother went the same way. They were the only people Daichi knew Sugawara had been with while regressed this week, and he was sure this would have already been brought up if he had lost the teddy before this week.
Daichi sighed and set his phone down, running a hand through his hair. He walked around their house, checking every room for the teddy, not finding any trace of it. That's when he had a thought. What if it had been left in the car? He couldn't remember a night they had come home and Suga had still been little, so it was a possibility. He made sure Sugawara was focused on the cartoon his was watching before leaving the house and quickly checking their car. With a good result.
"Hey, angel, look who I found" Daichi said with a small smile on his face as he walked into the living room. Sugawara quickly averted his attention from the tv to his boyfriend, his face lighting up when he saw his bunny. He quickly made grabby hands for her, and Daichi happily passed her over. Kōshi quickly hugged her to his chest before reaching for Daichi. Of course, Daichi complied and picked up the significantly lighter male. Suga kissed his cheek before resting his head on Daichi's shoulder. "Than ou daddy..."