Sick - DaiSuga

I started writing this when I was sick for the second time in a month and then finished it like three weeks later so uh- bear with me

Regressor - Sugawara
Caregiver - Daichi

Suga whined as he shifted in bed, tightening his arms around Daichi. It was about five in the morning, and he couldn't get back to sleep. His head was pounding, his throat and stomach hurt, and to make matters worse he'd woken up little, which only made the headache and pain feel ten times worse than they probably were. His pain tolerance was high, but when he regressed it dropped dramatically. "Bubba.." Kōshi whispered, his voice slightly whiny. Daichi just shifted slightly, not waking up like the silver haired wanted him to. He whined again, louder this time, as tears started to gather in his eyes. "Bubba" he tried to make his voice louder as he said repeated Daichi's nickname, he managed just above a whisper but it made his throat hurt more than it was.
Luckily, Daichi was a somewhat light sleeper, and he woke up just as the tears started to spill, pushing himself up slightly. "Hey, shshsh it's okay angel, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked as he pulled Sugawara closer to himself. "H-hurts...no feel good" the mentally younger whispered out, attempting to wipe his tears away. "Ooh, okay love. I've got you, do you need anything?" Daichi's voice was softer now, and his expression was the same, just with an added hint of concern. "Jus...jus bubba...no feel good.." Suga sniffled, keeping wiping his face. "Okay angel, I'm not going anywhere, bubba's got you sweetie" Daichi pulled Suga into his lap, holding him close and gently playing with his hair. Sugawara relaxed slowly, his crying calming down to small whimpers and sniffles every now and again. Daichi had reached over to the nightstand to get Kōshi's teddy, handing it to him and gently wrapping his arms around him as he cuddled closer.
When Suga calm down almost completely, the two sat for a little while, Sawamura whispering gentle reassurance to the little. Eventually though, Kōshi fell back asleep against Daichi's chest, this time staying asleep until a more appropriate time in the morning.