What is it? - AkaTsuki pt2

Regressor - Akaashi
Caregiver - Tsukishima

It had been a few weeks since Akaashi had explained little space to Tsukishima, and everything was fine between them, almost to Akaashi's surprise. The two of them still spent as much time with each other as they had before, they still texted each other whenever they couldn't be together in person. Nothing had changed, and it was a slight surprise to Akaashi. Everyone who had found out before this had been weird about it. Always asking questions and trying to see what made him regress, eventually becoming distant. But Kei hasn't done any of that. He was just treating Keiji how he did before, and the older was so grateful for that.

Currently, the two of them were at Akaashi's place, Tsuki was staying over for the weekend. They hadn't really done all that much, just sitting in Akaashi's bedroom and helping each other with studying or homework. They were planning on going out to do passes in the backyard after they both finished. It was nice. There was no chaos, they felt safe with each other. It was peaceful, relaxing almost. Well, it was until Akaashi found himself stuck on a question, something he couldn't remember learning in class, and started stressing out about it. He stared at his page, not matter how many times he read the question, it didn't make sense, he couldn't work it out. He started fidgeting with his pen, the more stressed he got over the question, the cloudier his head seemed to get. He was on the edge of regressing. He glanced up at Kei, who was writing something down in his notebook. He'd said that he was okay with Keiji regressing, hadn't he? Would he be okay with it right now though? They were pretty busy after all, and they'd already planned out what they were doing for the day. Akaashi glanced up from his paper to the younger again. "Kei?" He asked, getting a hum in response before Tsuki looked up. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked, his voice having a soft edge it always got when he was with Akaashi. "I...I feel like I might need to be little.." The second year said quietly, glancing at his boyfriend again. "You do?..Okay, that's fine, just do what you need to, yeah?" The blonde's expression softened slightly as he said this, watching the other carefully. Akaashi waited a second or two before he nodded and got up, going over to his closet and grabbing a box. He sat down on his bed, pulling the black cat teddy, hugging it close and just sitting for a minute or two before grabbing one of the colouring books and a pack of pencils out of the box. He closed it, then moved to an empty spot on the bed and started on his colouring, all without saying a word. Kei was watching him a little confused, but he moved to sit on the bed, making sure to give Keiji space in the process.
It took a while, but eventually Keiji looked up at him "Tsuki?" He asked quietly, his voice softer than usual and had a slightly childish edge to it. "Hm? Yeah?" Tsukishima responded, his expression soft, kind and caring. He was willing to do anything Akaashi needed right now, he wanted to make him happy. "Can cuddles?" The black haired tilted his head a little as he asked this, and in Kei's eyes he looked absolutely adorable. Like a little owl. "Of course, Keiji, whatever you want" as soon as Tsukishima said this, Akaashi smiled and got up to put his colouring book and pencils away, then the box back in the closet before getting back into bed, looking at Kei intently. The blonde smiled as he moved over and laid with Akaashi, hugging him close and kissing all over his face causing him to giggle. "My little baby owl, so adorable" the glasses wearer whispered, leaving one last kiss on Keiji's forehead before just hugging him. Both of them were happy, and both felt comfortable with each other. This was good. They definitely knew they could trust each other now.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ **. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。

Well hi people- it's been a while since I've updated anything but uh- here's the second part of the TsukiAka for ya! Hope you liked it :] <3