Samhain

Screaming echoed around the come and go room, Sakura tried to think what had brought her to this point, she had been to Gringotts that summer and discovered Dumbledore's manipulation and lies, how her 'friends' had been paid from her accounts. She soon stopped that and had everything returned to her with interest.

"Mistress, it is time. The glamour will fade you will look as you should after our merge. No potion or compulsion will work on you. I won't allow it."

Hence her screaming now as the blocks on her magic were burning away. After what seemed like forever the pain faded. Quickly clearing up she checked the map and saw two of her targets approaching, with a smirk she put her old glamour on as the entered the room.

Quicker than they could blink they had magic suppression cuffs on and were hanging from the ceiling.

"Well well, it's the Buck toothed bitch and human trash bin!"

"Come on mate, jokes over." Ron spoke with wide eyes.

"I am not your mate, I loathe the pair of you and your Slut of a sister. I'm done with you. You are going to die for what you did to me!"

Sakura spent the next hour torchering her ex friends before finally killing them and leaving them somewhere to be discovered making it look like they were running away like cowards.

Striding along the corridors towards the Great hall caring a spell to keep everyone inside, the courtyard was empty as it was just her as she approached Tom, his death munchers and some baby Dracula's four of which looked at her shocked.

"Evening Tom, how's it feel being mortal again?"

"What have you done?" Moldyshorts roared.

"Hang on I need to take this glamour off, it's all sorts of itchy."

The entire field watched as her glamour faded with every step she took till she was in front of them. Her eyes glowing they could all feel the power radiating from her.

 Her eyes glowing they could all feel the power radiating from her

(Instead of the book she has a Scythe.)

"AHH much better, in answer to your question all your horcrux are gone

"AHH much better, in answer to your question all your horcrux are gone. Destroyed them myself. Now you have something that belongs to me!"

A quick move of her hand and the Elder Wand soared into her hand.

"That is mine! I will take it back." Tom Roared out.

"Oh you and what army?" A wave of her Scythe and the death munchers fell apart cut in half from head to foot.

"What the hell are you?" Tom stuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the side of the field the Volturi and other covens were in awe at how powerful this woman was The king's were approached by Carlisle Cullen as Marcus called him over. (Sorry no Esme in this story.)

"Carlisle, Brothers that woman is our True Mate." Marcus breathed out.

"Is that so?" Aro looked giddy they had searched so long for their mate at first they were angry they would have to share. Then the realised that it would take less of the guard to protect her. Seems that is unnecessary. They couldn't take their eyes from her she was gorgeous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naughty Tom, I am what you fear most!" Sakura spoke smirking

"No!"

"Oh yes, your time has come mortal!"

Tom attempted to run but Sakura was too quick and had a hand round his throat as she pulled out what was left of his soul, putting it into a glass orb as he dropped to the floor dead.

One of her reapers came and took the orb from her. Sakura span on her heel, turned into shadow and disappeared.