Getting to know you

"OK we have a proposition for you" Aro exclaimed

"You leave all the work to your Reapers for the day" Caius continues

"Sounds fine with me," Sakura said with a sigh. "Or I'll make sure everyone knows if I'm bored."

"Not as much as you will be to us," Aro said softly, gently rubbing his thumb on her hand. "We would be very compelled to try and keep you entertained."

Sakura looked at Aro curiously, now interested in knowing what a vampire would do to keep his mate from being bored. Seeing her thoughts, Aro looked at her in surprise and rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"Let me guess, she is now curious about how we'd keep her entertained," Marcus said with a smile.

Carlisle chuckled as he walked into the room, hearing them to talk to each other. "Yes," Aro said plainly. "I hope you are…oh, never mind, she does want a demonstration."

"Great…I didn't bring my violin," Caius said softly, rubbing his forehead.

"I didn't know you would be interested in playing an instrument," Sakura looked at him curiously.

"I used to be a violinist before I was a vampire, and I have no lost that passion," The vampire said with a smile. "I have written some very romantic songs I would love to play for you amore."

The idea of being played a song to by someone who loves her made her feel very flattered, and that made Caius feel more guilty for leaving the instrument behind.

"Mi piacerebbe molto sentirti suonare il violino," Sakura said in a sweet voice, making Caius smile. She looked at Aro and Marcus. "And I won't forget you have talents too."
"I am a good dancer, we all are, but I'll be the first to dance with at the ceremony," Aro said softly.

"Well…maybe it's a good thing it's been put off," Sakura said, surprising the vampires. "I…can't dance."

The dark, long haired vampire laughed heartily. "And that is one way to ask for lessons," Aro said in amusement. "But of course, il mio amore, anything for you. I wouldn't want you to be embarrassed at the dance. But I am also an artist of the harp and singing, as you already heard my voice."

Sakura smiled at them. They were so nice, and she did feel she didn't deserve all of it, but she was not complaining. Her eyes trailed to Marcus who seemed a little embarrassed and upset.

"What is it Marcus? I am not upset if you don't have a musical talent," Sakura said lovingly.

"I know, il mio amore, I can't help but feel I would disappoint you," Marcus said sadly, lowering his eyes.

Sakura got up from the bed and hugged him tightly. "What is your talent? Are you…good at drawing? Painting? Writing perhaps?" She asked curiously, making Marcus look up at her. "Ah hah! I am on the right path."

"Yes, yes you are," Marcus said with a small nod. "I like to draw, paint and make jewellery. A lot of your jewellery at home is made by me, not purchased from large companies. I only purchased the gemstones."

Sakura beamed at the idea of a man making her a gift. She saw everything the kings would want to do for her as a gift, be it singing, playing an instrument or making a gift.

"Marcus, not one talent you all have is better than the other," Sakura said sweetly. "Do not be disappointed. I think it's good you all have a different talent you want to share, and I want to be involved with it too. So please, don't think that I am disappointed. I'm only elevated if I am honest."

Aro looked at Marcus kindly. "You know she's honest, I can feel it," He said with a smile. "And she's right. It's good she appreciates each of us individually."

The vampire grasped his hands together thoughtfully and sighed deeply before smiling. He walked over to the bed and kneeled by it. "Thank you, la mia dolce colomba," He said in a purring voice, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"What about you Carlisle?

"I write poetry, I've done some for you! Carlisle explained.

"Can I see some?"

"Of course darling" Carlisle sped off and returned with a folder.

Smiling as she took the folder, Sakura began to read.

Thoughts of you surround me.
You're the beating of my heart.
The love you give defines me.
My life is no longer dark.

You give your hand so sweetly.
I am lost if you're away.
You have me so completely.
I cherish you night and day.

Without your breath, I cannot live.
I need your lips on mine.
Nothing at all I wouldn't give.
I'll take nothing and be fine.

For in your arms I'm always home,
So happy and so proud.
Never a day you'll feel alone,
And I'll yell it oh so loud...

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!

Sakura looked up into Carlisle's eyes. She stood up and put a hand on his cheek Carlisle closed his eyes at the bliss of his mate touching him. The next thing he knew soft petals touched his lips. His brain short circuited before he realised his mate was kissing him. Carlisle pulled Sakura closer as his tongue demanded entrance, where he mapped every bump and curve before finally pulling away.

Knowing her other mates would get jealous she did the same to Marcus then Caius finally ending with Aro.

Sakura looked at Aro who was watching with a frown. "Is my blood bothering you?" She asked him softly.

He looked down and shook his head. "No, it's a little different for us," He said softly. "You see, when we bond with a mate, their scent and blood no long appeals to us like other humans do. We can smell your blood of course, but we would never want to hurt you."