The Beginning

Sakura was always a curious girl, sometimes it got her in trouble.

"What's your name?"

"Demitri, my queen."

"Nope, call me they again I'll have to spank you! You are mated to my brother, your family now. However you hurt him I will cut off your little friend and make you eat it, got it?"

Demitri nodded quickly, she was terrifying.

Grabbing demitri's arm she dragged him outside the others followed, wondering what Sakura was doing.

She took him to the sunniest part of the garden, demitri looked like he showered with glitter!

Sakura smiled. "Thank you for showing me," She said softly. "I could say I was almost blinded, but I wasn't. Diamond, glittery boyfriends...what kind of world did I stumble in to?"

Demetri laughed out so hard from her comment, so did everyone else. Sakura giggled herself. She was glad to make someone so old laugh.

"I have not laughed so hard in all my years for a long time," Demetri chuckled softly. "You stumbled into a...world of pale beasts."

I can already imagine," Demetri smiled. "I've been with them long enough to know how long they have waited for you. Their yearn for a mate...it was sad to watch. The many women who came through Volterra, they always checked for a bond and there was never a connection. Aro even began doubting they would get a mate."

"I can only apologise for not being born sooner," Sakura said jokingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A gentle knock made Sakura look up to see Jane at her bedroom door. "May I come in?" She asked gently. Sakura nods and the vampire walked over to her to sit next to her. "I wish I could say I understand you're feeling, but I don't. However, I sympathize with you and agree your parents would want you safe."

Sakura smiled at Jane. "I guess you'd never lost someone you really loved and cared for, but I am not offended," She said softly as she wiped away tears from her cheeks. "I haven't really been honest with myself since discovering my bond, that I have four vampire mates and that I have to leave...the place where I've called home."

Jane frowned slightly. "What do you mean?"

"I'm angry, and scared Jane," Sakura said as she glanced down. "I know that might seem silly..."

"No, it doesn't," Jane interrupts, taking Sakura's right hand gently. "Sakura, you have the right to be afraid. Our world is...very different from the human world and even I understand you are afraid. You've felt safe here, and the thought of leaving it is understandably frightening. But you will have a lot of support so you won't have to feel afraid."

Sakura really appreciated Jane's words. For a vampire who was genuinely cold, uncaring and callous to other humans and vampires, she knew what to say and Sakura considered her as a sister to her. She did feel lucky to know the vampires at least.

"Thanks Jane, I needed that," Sakura said with a smile.

Jane nods. "You're welcome," She said softly. "

Sakura nods with a smile and Jane was gone. She felt better now, even though she was still sad about saying good bye to her parents. She knew tomorrow would be a whole heap worse and will be an emotional wreck.

The next morning, everyone was around the dinning table, Sakura was quiet which was unusual.

Marcus got out of his seat and knelt in front of Sakura.

"Cosa c'è che non va amore mio" he asked.

"My anger is building, it's time to go"

Having everyone hold on to Sakura, as they insisted on coming. Sakura shadowed to Godric's Hollow. Walking towards the cemetery they all could see her anger was about to burst.

Sakura stood in front of her parents gravestone. turning the resurrection stone three times. After the third turn the spirits of lily and James.

"Darling" lily beemed at her daughter.

Sakura snarled,

"Don't call me that! Do you understand how STUPID you both are?"

"How dare you!" James spat out.

"NO HOW DARE YOU!! You came to this hovel when the wards on potter manner were ten times better, they would have protected you and your wouldn't have died! Your death paved the way for Dumblewhore to put blocks and compulsions on a BABY! Your death caused me to be taken to petunia and Vernon!"

Lily gasped.

"So for 16 years, I was beaten, treated like a slave. Have a hot frying pan smashed into my head, I was whipped, cut. Burned, punched, kicked, thrown down the stairs. And this was all because you listened to Dum-as-a-dor"

Sakura's gaze turned to her father. Rage filling her face, walking up to him she punched him in the face as master of death/death she could touch spirits, Sakura then kicked him in the stomach again and again.

"That's for being stupid and listening to dumbass, that's for leaving me alone, terrified and scared."

Sakura then kicked him in the balls twice.

"That was for Papa."

Grabbing his collar, Sakura picked him up and dragged him in front of Severus.

"You will apologise to Papa, RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I'm not saying sorry to snivelis. He's a slimy snake"

Sakura slapped him, then kneed his face.

"You will or I'll carve out your eyes, oh by the way I was sorted into Slytherin!"

Sakura summoned a rusty spoon. James and lily were petrified. Their daughter is scary and powerful.

Turning to Severus James looked constipated.

"I'm sorry for the pranks we did on you, we were kids. However I am sorry, and thank you for looking after my daughter."

Sakura piped up.

"Wrong! James Fleamont Potter. I Lady Potter-Black, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Emrys, Le Fay. Hearby disown James Fleamont Potter from the potter line, for betraying the family motto. pudictiam semper vincit!"

James collapsed to the ground, before fading away quickly followed by Lily.

"It's your fault I was abused"

Sakura turned around, there were tears streaming down her face.

Carlisle, Aro, Caius and Marcus rushed to their mate. Holding her up, everyone was angry with James and Lily at what Sakura said next.

"Why couldn't they have loved me, what's wrong with me? That my own parents died to get away from me!"