Goodbyes

Sakura was Screaming. After falling asleep, after she was crying earlier. Everyone rushed to her room. What awaited them broken their hearts.

Sakura was in the middle of a panic attack.

"How bad was it at the Dursleys?" Carlisle asked.

"I don't know all the details but she has got scars and burn marks all over her body. I can't tell you how many broken bones and other issues we had to fix. The damage was to intensive. We have strengthened her bones, muscles, and her body as best as we can. I give her a special potion every other week that is slowly correcting her eyesight and nerve damage she got from them." Severus wrapped Sakura up in his robe.

"She is better?" Aro asked.

Severus looked down at Sakura. "Better, mentally? No one fully recovers from that kind of abuse. She has always been above whatever they did. It's only when she dreams of going back to the Dursleys that she has issues. How she reacts to it is getting better. The first time it took two calming draughts, and me holding her for the night.

"We will take care of her, we will show her the love she deserves, she will be pampered and told every day how much I.......we love her." Caius told Severus before laying down next to Sakura and purring.

Sakura woke to a purring sound on her right, opening her eyes slightly she could see her king's all with their heads bowed, her Caius was the one lying next to her purring, Sakura raised her had and gently ran her fingers through his hair, the purring got louder.

Carlisle, Aro and Marcus looked up to see an amused Sakura and Caius acting like a cat.

Pulling Caius into a hug wit one arm the other opened inviting her other three mates to join them.

Aro stopped cold,
It was then she realised her occulamency walls were down, and Aro was touching bare skin.

A little girl standing on a chair cooking what seemed to be breakfast.  A horse faced women came into the kitchen tipped the bacon out of the frying pan the proceeded to hit the girl over the head with to still hot pan.
"What the hell why is she cooking so young? Aro roared he wanted to kill the horse women.
The king felt sick.
The viewing continued he saw her cooking, cleaning, gardening a list of chores a grown man couldn't complete in a day.

Age 9
He had to watch as she was beaten with a belt and shoved in a cupboard  then they watched the fat hippo of a man brutally beat his mate again. A three-iron slammed into her forehead, the sheer force of impact from Vernon Dursley's powerful swing with the golf club bowling Sakura over and splitting her scalp in spite of her defenses. As her brain was bounced within her own skull, her blood splattered across the hallway beside the stairs, a handful of drops touching the door of the cupboard. The last thing Sakura saw before passing out, she was fairly certain was a side effect of the massive head trauma; after all, blood does not flow up.

Age 13

Vernon grabbed her by the neck and just started to hit Sakura in the face and stomach. Sakura tried to defend herself by putting her arms up but she could barely defend herself from the punches that came crashing down onto her stomach. Sakura tried to concentrate on creating some magic so it would alert the Ministry even if it meant being expelled so someone would come to the house to find out why there was magic being used. She knew it would be worth it-but there was nothing happening.
Vernon threw Sakura out of her bedroom in to the hallway. Sakura felt her jaw break as her face struck the wall. Vernon kicked Sakura down the stairs. Each time Sakura hit a step the sound echoed dully through out the house.
T

hen all faded to black. He was back in Sakura's room.

Aro roared Angrily. He wanted to kill them again. He wanted to drain them dry snd suck the marrow from their bones.

Sakura touched his face sending calm and loving through the bond. Aro came out of his rage and kissed Sakura's wrist.

"If you need to go level a forest or something then go do it"

Aro didn't say a word he just sped out of there.