Searching

The Voturi kings, Elite guard and the Cullen's were following Marcus bond sight and Demitri's tracking to find their Queen, getting closer to the boat house they heard her sweet voice.

"Are you sure, I don't think you'll like what you find?"

Entering just as a man took her hand and they shadowed out

"Damn it!" Bellowed Caius

"No that was strange." Edward piped up

"What is it son?" Carlisle asked

"I couldn't hear either of their thoughts"

"I could only feel his emotions, they were quite well controlled" Jasper spoke up.

"I can't see her at all" Alice commented

"Demitri, you can track her where is she?"

After a short silence he spoke.

"Surrey"

Rushing as quickly as they could. They arrived at privet drive to houses that looked identical

Alice pulled Jasper back before they entered.

"We'll wait outside" she insisted

The others realized why when they opened the door the scent of blood and alot of it. New and old, Aro approached the living room and saw a massacre three bodies wondering why he got to the body of the large man and touched what was left of the skin on his hand. After viewing the memories he let out an inhuman roar.

"What is it brother?" Marcus asked wearily

"These things, abused our mate from the age of one! The fat one had plans to rape her when she returned from school she didn't know her own name till she was eight she thought it was Freak or Girl, she was degraded and beat and slept in the cupboard under the stairs despite there being four bedrooms!"

Marcus, Caius and Carlisle roared themselves.

Rosalie approached the cupboard and opened the door gasping.

They all saw how tiny it was, a thin child's mattress covered in old blood, a ratty blanket, a few child drawings, cleaning products and written on the wall was 'Sakura's room' were all that was in there.

"So our mates name is Sakura!" Carlisle breathed out.

"We owe thanks to the man, turns out his name is Severus and is her Godfather." Aro remarks

"Let us leave, she's not here." Caius said trying to control his temper at what his mate had been through.

"Seems she is now in London master's" Demitri commented

They rushed out heading that way.

Demetri stopped; they were about thirty minutes away from London.

Felix asked, "Demetri, dude, why did you stop?"

"Yes, Demetri, why did you stop?" Marcus asked in a dangerous voice.

"Sorry, Master Marcus, but it seems that your mate is now somewhere in South America. It seems that she used that ability of hers to move to a different location," Demetri explained.

Marcus swore in his original language, before saying, "Well, lets get a move on then to South America."