Pure Rage

Hours they waited Caius had taken to pacing Marcus staring intently at the waves below Aro and Carlisle chatting amicably, as the sun began to set the waves glowed gold, green and black she was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rising out of the water in her human form to a worried woman with half her face rotting.

"Hela? What is it?"

" My brother mistress, He's being possessed and I don't think they will believe me."

"It's alright little one, I will take care of it, come walk with me out of forks, stupid fucking name!"

Hela giggles happy her mistress will help

"Well, you shouldn't name a town after a cooking utensil, imagine towns called Ladle or Whisk. Stupid people founding towns with stupid names."

A roar of pain came from Sakura's lips, dropping to her knees her mates were being held back as they couldn't enter quillette lands.

"Mistress!"

"He will burn little one, I will tear him limb from limb and gouge his eyes from his skull the stupid purple grape!"

As she stood enraged

"I will retrieve him, can you take a message to papa? We may need his expertise."

Hela nodded and disappeared

Sakura hummed

"Well this won't do!"

Magicing up a dress that said don't mess with me she shadowed away

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers were sat talking to Fury after capturing Loki when all of a sudden they were all stuck to the walls apart from Thor.

Sakura appeared in her shadows her magic thick and strong they knew they couldn't hope to beat her.

"Tell me why I shouldn't gut you pathetic god?"

"My lady, what have I done?"

Showing him a current picture of Loki

"AHH well he stole the tesseract."

"I'm going to explain this slowly so even your tiny brain can understand. What colour eyes does Loki have?"

"Green my lady"

"Very good, now look at the picture and tell me what is wrong with it"

Thor looked over the picture but couldn't figure it out.

"Look at his eyes moron"

"They are blue" Thor said shocked.

"Which means he is being controlled you stupid ass, you should thank your sister when you see her. Now Loki is coming with me any that try to stop me will die"

Striding from the room to indignant shouts Thor stopped them

"You will never beat her, everyone falls to her eventually."

At there confused looks Thor sighed

"You have just met Death"

Walking into the cell Loki looked at her knowing who she was. However he was shocked when she began to laugh.

"I always wondered why the colours I preferred were gold, green and black! Hello My Soul Brother. I have come to help."

Holding out a hand to him Loki searched for any signs of a lie. He reached out.

"Hello dear sister!"

Taking her hand she removed his shackles and they shadowed away.