Challenge

"She's back in texas" Demitri spoke out.

"Well let's go then!" Marcus sighed out.

"Wait! You need to hear the message" Alice called.

As they moved down the rocks they began to hear a ethereal voice.

"Is that so? Sakura won't like that, people never realise not to underestimate her."

She was a slight thing with long white blonde hair she was facing away from them.

"Hello baby Dracula's"

Turning around she was beautiful but had nothing on their mate. The king's and Carlisle thought.

"Baby Dracula's?" Carlisle asked

"That's what Sakura calls you! She knows you're following her but doesn't know why. She thinks you want her to join you or that you're going to try and kill her."

Growls came from the king's and Carlisle their beasts rattling their cages.

"How do you know this?" Edward asked as her mind seemed to be just fog.

"The Nargles told me, now i can help you, there's going to be a challenge issued in texas, Maria will die by her hand" the girl spoke looking at Jasper.

"I will see you there, I'm Luna by the way. Don't introduce yourselves I know who you are." The newly named Luna spoke before a large crack was heard and she was gone.

"What the hell is a Nargle?" Rosalie asked but no one had the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki and Severus were sat reading in the library however they felt restless, Sakura entered the library beaming at them.

"How you feeling Big Brother?"

"I'm fine, just restless" Loki replied

"You too?" Severus remarked surprised.

"That could be because we have been challenged by the local Baby Draculas!" Sakura smirked.

"You two up for a fight?"

"Of course"
"Always"

Sakura grinned

"First though I'd like you both to meet my familiar."

Indicating them to follow her they walked outside. Sakura turned to Loki.

"Remember me telling you I had an obsession with mythology when I was younger?"

"Yes" Loki agreed apprehensively

A sharp whistle

"Fen come"

The ground shook and a beautiful and menacing wolf appeared.

"This is Fenrir. When i was 8 he found me when he was injured, when I healed him he bit me. So I bit him back, thus becoming my familiar but that was what he wanted so."

Loki looked like he could cry reminded of his son trapped in Hel.

"He's beautiful"

"Smart isn't he mistress?"

"You've just increased his ego"

Fenrir was nuzzling his mistress happy to be with her again.

"You up for tearing apart some Baby Dracula's Fen?"

"Definitely "

"Then let's go"

Loki immediately changed to his battle armour while Severus just pulled out his wand.

Sakura shadows them to a huge field with about 150 Baby Dracula's fighting or milling around

"Wow they're sure of themselves ain't they?"

"Indeed" Severus replied

"OK papa go right, brother left, Fen and I will take the centre."

A sudden cacophony of screaming and flames, blades striking marble skin.

Severus and Loki finished their sides quite quickly as they could just set them on fire. Watching as Sakura jumped and span like she was just dancing through the field leaving bodies in her wake.

Soon they were down to the four of them and Maria.

"Well your challenge didn't hold much weight huh?"

Maria screeched and ran ripping off Sakura's arm, who just laughed and regrew it from her body in a green gold and Black haze. Never noticing she was being watched in awe by her mates their guardand what would be her children.

Grabbing Maria's neck she lifted her off the ground.

"What the hell are you"

Sakura's eyes turned Black. A voice neither male or female answered.

"Your death!"

Promptly removing her head and setting fire to her.

It was quiet on the field now as Sakura's eyes returned to green and she walked towards her Papa and Big Brother. A voice singing carried across the field. Shocking Sakura.

"I don't know how I got here
But we cannot get out
I'm surrounded by strangers
As the music starts to pound
I see the bodies slowly swayin'
Movin' side to side
I feel the animal is rising
As I slowly come alive"

Sakura grinned at her Papa. Then looking for the voice. Sang her reply

"So everybody starts to move now
I wanna see you all give way
I wanna tear this place apart tonight
And have you thank me for my rage
Tell me what you came for
Can I give you just a taste?
I wanna see you lose your fucking minds
And rip apart this place"

Finding her stood behind Severus and Loki she flapped her wings and charged.

Grabbing the singer, spinning before stopping and wrapping her in her wings.

Finally removing her wings. Beaming at the girl.

"Hello little moon!"