❤️💔🖤❤️‍🔥 A Christmas Disaster

Pre-shot A/N: I am SO SORRY I've been dead for months on this book, school's started so I haven't been creating as much as I should

I was this and yet it's literally January-

Anyways I'll try to post more arts for y'all, so stay tuned Ig?

I don't know what I was going with this since I wrote this originally in September so let's make a story Ig-

Oh and happy New Years if you aren't reading me art book!

-----

TW!!: Violence, murder, death, and an overwhelming amount of sickening fluff. I'm (not) sorry

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE PTSD!

Also a bit of Hurt/Comfort

(Clown POV)

It was Christmas Eve, 9:52 pm on a Saturday.

(Feel free to skip till the /// since it gets kinda weird, thanks past me I hate it)

I was wearing a thick, Christmassy coal-black sweater and sweat pants. I was currently in socks and had my long, thick maroon red bangs tied back into a ponytail while the rest of my hair laid un combed on my neck. I could remember my dirt brown eyes glued onto Branzy's ̶a̶s̶s̶ booty as my freckles glowed slightly in the soft light. My pale skin was paler than the summer, and a noticeable blush was present on my face as I just couldn't stop staring at Branzy.

Meanwhile, Branzy was on his tip toes putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree. His royal-purple sweater was lifted just enough to reveal his back. His deep blue jeans hit his curves in all the right spots as he faced away from me cluelessly. His messy, thick silver hair bounced on his head as he leaned down to grab another ornament. He was also wearing socks, but these were red with reindeers on them while mine were plain white. He turns around and I force my eyes to pull up to his face and smile.

He tilted his head as his soft pink lips parted a little. His bright amethyst eyes examined my face before he turns back around and starts humming to himself.

I slowly walk up to him, carefully stepping around the mess of ornaments and tinsel as I pull my hands out from my pockets.

I idle behind him until he finished putting the ornament on the tree and was about to put another on when I wrapped my arms around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder, humming at him.

Branzy immediately flushed and looked at me wide eyed as I gave him a soft smile.

"You know, you look awfully cute in this outfit of yours~" I slowly spoke in his ear in my monotone voice. He flushed more and looks away, before flinching.

"Alright alright cut it out, it's Christmas Eve you idiots, and neither of you are under a mistletoe now are we?" Spoke rolled his eyes as he strolled by, holding a pan of gingerbread cookies that looked like they just came out fresh from the oven.

/////// it's safe now I think, spoke came by with gingerbread cookies

"Can I have some?" Branzy piped up, gravitating towards the cookies as Spoke immediatly pulled away protesting. The two bickered back and forth as they walked off.

I hear the all-too familiar beep of my communicator and pull it out.

Reddoons whispered to you: hey, I know your busy or whatever but I got something to show ya. It's a surprise, and quite the fun one too.

You whispered to Reddoons: k, where are the coords?

Reddoons: 20 68 42

Spoke: are those coords?