❤️🤍 Blow Me Uo so you can Catch Me Mid-Air

IM BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Most likely not for long though because homework ;w;

Welp anyways this was written for a school assignment for honor's English, and I shall soon add the link to the WIP animatic for this so yay

Also the title is random I couldn't think of anything ;w;

Ight I shall goeth, bai bai-

(Branzy POV)

I stood there, puzzled, with ash caked on my face and clothes. Chief was behind me to my left, blabbering out some not-so kid appropriate words under his breath.

Another failed prototype I thought, groaning as I wiped off the soot from my purple cropped hoodie and black tank. I looked over my shoulder to see Chief struggling in the net that tangled around his muscular figure.

I sighed, a grin implanted on my face, and walked over. "Stop moving-" I grunted as he kicked me in the shin. I promptly stomped on his leg, to which he yelped at. "Stop struggling and let me help you, you're just getting yourself into a even bigger mess-" I bent down as I talked, starting to untangle him from the rope that held him hostage.

Slowly but surely he came undone, and eventually, was free from the rope. He held his cut up arm out, and I grabbed it with a gloved hand, hoisting him up and onto his feet. "Let's not set off a TNT minecart next time I try to put up the rope, yeah?" Chief joked, dusting off his jeans that got dirtied from the mud and soot that laid on the ground from the explosion. I glared at him as he looked up with a raised brow, before I flicked him in the head.

"Ow!! Branzy why did you-" I crossed my arms, "-okay yeah I deserved that you're right." He grumbled, ruffling his messy brunnet hair as he looked over at the crater that now implanted the grassy plains. Most of the booby trap was fine, particularily the actual redstone part of it which was a relief, but the actual trap portion - the one where the player gets tied up in the rope and explodes to death - was now completely destroyed.

I groaned, pinching my nose as Chief walked over to the trap. I looked up as he investigated the trap, looking for any other damage that we'd have to replace. "I mean, at least I only set off one mineca-"

He was cut off by a pressure plate press and no time to react as he set off yet another TNT minecart and was hilariously flung up into the air, dying in the process. I looked up in surprise, before bursting out in laughter and folding over.

I continued laughing even after I heard him respawn at the bed that was placed further from the trap than I was, his shouting and grumbles signifying his appearance. "It's not funny!" I heard him shout, only causing me to fall even further into laughter.

"It's a bird, it's a plane... nope it's just Chief being an idiot again." Rek, who appeared out of nowhere (the purple particles giving away that he enderpearled over) remarked over my shoulder. Chief barked at the remark, grumbling under his breath as he made his way over to us. Rek rested his elbow on my shoulder, to which I groaned in annoyance, laughter still within, and kicked his shin.

Rek had no time to react before Chief tackled him, jumping on his shoulders and bringing him down. I barely got out of the way before they hit the ground, Chief giving him a thousand and more flicks and slaps while angrily shouting at him. I giggled, covering my mouth with a hand as I watch Rek desperately try to get out of the situation.

A quick cut in the air and a soft landing behind me made me jump, spinning around to be met by the familiar porcelain mask that haunted many people's dreams. I grinned, relaxing as ClownPierce himself walked up to me majestically.

I could tell he was confused by the way he crossed his arms and leaned on his left hip (leaning on his right meant he was relaxed and no leaning meant he was angry, something you rarely see - and quite frankly never want to see).