💔❤️‍🔥The Strongest Neck Cant Stand My Teeth

So the idea for this came from a oneshot over cannibalism, yay :P

Also apparently the two main-ish characters for this don't like heavy gore so this is gonna be kinda light cannibalism?

Oh yeah before I forget-

TW!!: Cannibalism, predator/prey, and mentions of blood and death

Also main character boi's gonna say a thing that seems suggestive, trust me, he means as in hungry, not the other thing ;w;

Hath fun, might post this for Christmas lmao

I sat there, minding my own business as I puppeted Sire Frederick Gathharold and Lady Witlow Snackbur, voicing both of them to talk to each other.

I looked up to see Jumper giggling with Woogie, talking about something or another.

She had light jorts on and a gray cropped tank on her, showing most of her skin.

Okay, I say skin, but her legs are white bunny legs and she has white fur on her upper torso, covering a majority of her body.

And with the way that her brunnette hair was tied back into those buns and showed her (face) cheeks...

I shook myself out of it, slapping myself and wiping the drool that had started dripping out of my mouth from my sharp teeth. Damn it, I thought I had more self-control over my (predator) instincts than that.

I sighed, focusing back on Sire Gathharold and Lady Snackbur and-

-when was the last time I ate?

I blinked, realizing how empty my stomach was. I grumbled softly, setting the dolls down as I got up. I glanced over at Subz and Red, both of which distracted by their comms (of course), but Subz did glance up at me and raise a brow.

I sighed, shaking my head and treading over to the kitchen.

"Okay but gapples are better for the extra few hearts, why wouldn't I eat them daily?"

"Well have you ever heard of preservation? Gapples cost so much, they should only be used in battle! I prefer to eat garrots because their much more stamina boosting and-"

I pushed past the two chattery preys, making them pause their argument as they looked to me confused. I ignored them, instead rummaging through the chests, looking for meat.

"You okay bud?" Woogie pressed, concern laced in his words as he examined me.

I groaned, checking the next chest. "I'm fine. Just hungry." I growled, not looking away from my scanning.

Jumper checked the chest I just checked, humming softly. She pulled out a carrot, looking up at me. I barely glanced at her as she offered it to me. "This chest has food you know-"

"None that I eat." I cut her off boldly, going back to my hunting.

Hunting.

I let the word linger in my mind as I checked the next chest. I saw Jumper shrug in my peripherals, chomping down on the carrot as she went back to chatting with Woogie, arguing over if gapples or garrots were better.

Great. There's no meat, fucking fantastic.

I huffed, shutting my eyes for a moment.

The little white bunny was just behind me, unaware of the danger, unaware of it's life.

I felt my ears pin to my head, my saliva turning thick. I tried to ignore the thoughts, to relax.

But I'm so damn hungry.