❤ Let the Circus begin!

Writing this while in a parking lot traffic jam at the circus lol

Also, went to the circus, which was fun

Getting out was not fun

Also-

Performer! Clown and Performer! Branzy AU

(Branzy POV)

"Ready to go?" Pierce walked in. I turn around, almost done with my face paint.

"Yeah, give me another few minutes, I just need to add my eyeliner and put on some boots, then I'll be ready.

He hummed. "Alright then, love. Don't forget to wear a coat, it's nearly 0 degrees outside." I looked at him through the mirror, confused.

"Sorry, it's almost 30," I nodded. He leaned against the doorway while I finished up with my make-up.

I flicked my wrist slightly and got a near-perfect cat line. "Yes!" I screwed the lid on and examined both mine and Pierce's outfits.

I was wearing a royal purple button-up shirt, along with a gray fadazzled vest with sequins sewn into the hem, shiny latex pants, and biker gloves. I had red glitter - or 'Redstone' - all over me, including my hair, shoulders, and hands. My thick, silky hair was braided and tied back half up. Although I shouldn't have, I had put in some purple earrings, just to add some fizaz.

Aside from the liner, I applied a deep purple eyeshadow, light blush, and red lipstick. I also put on some swirls of purple, red, and black face paint on my left side to show that I was a 'puppet' to the 'puppeteer' - Clown.

Speaking of whom, Pierce was still standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

He was wearing a VERY obvious outfit. It was a fully red and black jumpsuit. The torso was black with red buttons and a red ruffle collar. His left arm was also black, with red hearts down the pattern until it reached a red glove. The right arm was red, with black stripes going to a black glove. His pants were puffy until his knees, where they went with the same left black right red thing. Above the knees, his left puff was red with black diamonds, and his right puff was black with red slits in it. He wore a casual pair of black boots - which by no means were a part of the outfit.

As for his head, well, while it would be covered fully in the first half, it would be fully uncovered in the second half. Meaning he also had to fidazzle his face and hair. He had two twin black X's, one over each eye, with the longer side pointing up and the shorter side on his eye. If he wasn't pale already, he would have had to put some white face paint on. His white mask was heart-shaped, with the same X's over each eye, but this time the one directly over the eye was a peephole. His hood (which was attached to his outfit) had bells at the end of each loop thing. The left half was red with black hearts, and the right was black with red diamonds.

I sighed, put down the eyeliner, and shut the light off. Warm light from the hall flooded the room as I walked out.

"Let's go?" Pierce asked me as I put on my shoes and grabbed my coat. I simply nodded to him, shutting the hall light off.

I grabbed my phone and keys as we walked out of the house. As we walked over to the car, I could feel the morning wind trying to cut through my coat. I got on the driver's side and started the car.

Pierce leaned his seat back slightly and closed his eyes, I smirked, looking over at him. He had his seatbelt on already and was just chillin'.

"Sun's gonna rise soon, you know." I teased. He waved me off.

"Yeah yeah, I know, schat. Just let me get some rest before the two shows we have to perform." He closed his eyes again and relaxed. I sighed and pulled out of the driveway.