❤️ IDIOT SANDWICH!!!

Context: Branzy is a professional bartender and Clown is a professional waiter in the Lifesteal Cafe

Inspired by: Dim Lights (oneshot by ChanniesbabyGurL)

(Branzy POV)

It was your typical 5:14 pm evening at the Lifesteal Cafe. 

You see, the Cafe had a bar. That Branzy worked at. It was about around 8 pm when the bar section went from casuals to regular drunks, so right now he was safe from them. Branzy works the 1st shift. 2nd shift was reserved for his friend Rek, who was more skilled with the whole drunk people fiasco. 

The bar was in a separate section of the Cafe, and a wall separated the two sections, which had openings on either side.  The bar itself was in the center while booths surrounded the walls. They currently had the black curtains rolled down to where half the window was shaded from the sun. A few people sat in the booths, eating dinner and having chats.

A young lady who looked in her early 20's came over and sat down. Her posture wasn't too great and her head hung low. She tucked her blond hair behind her ear and rubbed her emerald green eyes before resting her head on her hand, looking at the menu.

I walked over to the young woman. "Welcome to LifeSteal bar, anything I can get you?" 

She took a moment to think. "Do you guys have anything more... sweet?" I nodded.

Pointing to the item, I spoke "A Teddy Bear is most likely what your looking for!" I stepped back. "Their sweet and sugary, and their a bit of a pick-me-up type of drink" I smiled as she looked up.

"Thank you, uh, one Teddy Bear then, please?" I nodded to her and got to work on the drink. 

I smirked and looked at the cocktail in the mixer and closed the lid. 

I spun the cocktail in the air, using the back of my foot to kick it back up and spun the cocktail in my hand, before juggling it to my other hand and around my back. I spun the mixer on one of my fingers before going back to normally holding it. I poured the drink into a jar expertly, putting a slice of lemon on the rim before handing the drink to the young lad.

"Here you go!" I had a bounce in my step as I looked at the time.

5:30

She giggled and took a cautious sip. I chuckled and pulled out 3 empty beer bottles with wicks for corks. I held them by the neck with one hand and took out my lighter using the other.

"Your going to love this!" She looked up from her drink and gasped, before giggling. 

I lit one of the bottles, setting my lighter back in my pocket and lighting the other two using the already lit bottle. 

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Clown approaching the bar. He stood, resting his head on his hands as he looked at me with interest. 

Clown was a waiter who preferred to wheel around in roller blades instead of walking. I honestly loved his talent to balance 5 plates full of food on his arms and head while skating around. And maybe I love him, but I don't think the feeling's mutual.

But that's just a theory.

I went back to focus as I mentally prepared myself for my little show. I do this every other hour for the customers to enjoy. I am a professional bartender, after all!

I quickly pop a thing in my mouth and start my show.

I expertly juggle the 3 beer bottles on fire across my back and arms, bumbling them on my forearm and catching them behind my back.