💜❤️Spooky Scary... Vampires?

TW: Jesters, Halloween-themed things, spooky things, jumpscares, etc.

Not for the faint of heart, also clown bites Branzy's neck to complete his look. You'll understand later

(Side note: sorry I've been dead for a while I lost my motivation to write, so yeah- but a new BranzyPierce story will be coming out (hopefully) soon on Wattpad, ao3, and quotev! Yay?)

(Branzy POV)

"I am not wearing this." Clown came out of the closet (surprise) wearing a pink dress. He had a gold tiara on and a frown on his face. I snickered.

"Awwww! Come on Clowny, it looks so good on you!" I stood up from the stool I was sitting on and hugged him, giving him puppy eyes and a smirk.

"It suits you, truly" Rek sarcastically put his hands on his hips, smirking with me.

"Alright no, I'm just going to wear my jester outfit." Clown nudged me off him and turned to go back into the closet.

"Oh come on, you wear that every year! It's a Halloween party with trick or treating, you gotta choose something different!" I whined.

"I have an idea, actually" Rek pulled out another costume, this time a one piece, and handed it to Clown.

...

"Somehow I hate this worse." Clown stepped out again this time in a dog suit. We all snickered for a few minutes before Clown stepped back into the closet.

Bri walked by us wearing a red and gold gown, complete with a pink pig mask and a gold crown, clay of course. "Let the poor man alone and dress like a jester." She grabbed her plastic sword and walked off.

I rolled my eyes.

We ended up bouncing around some ideas, including Harry Potter, a Black Plague doctor, a unicorn (my idea), Michael Jackson (Rek's idea), and Ezio from assassins creed (Clown's idea).

"Alright, fuck it, I'm gonna be a vampire this year." Clown groaned and got up, looking around the Halloween store for a vampire costume.

"Maybe you could be Clown's victim?-" Rek started.

"Fuck no, I already chose to be a dryad." He groaned and slumped.

"But I thought I was going to be a dryad??" Parrot came out from the corner already dressed as one.

"Fine, I'll choose something else-"

"NO!"

————— (at home lol)

"I hate this"

Clown giggled. He was attempting - and failing - to put in his vampire's teeth, his giggling getting in the way. His thick, maroon-red hair was smoothed back. He wore a midnight black, flowy duster with a blood-red underside, a red poet's blouse that had a Redstone gem outlined with gold in the middle, a black fancied vest, black jeans with a red belt, and lastly a good pair of shiny black dress shoes which had a red flower pattern hidden inside. If anything, he is a sexy vampire.

Meanwhile, I wore a stormy-gray, bell-sleeved poet's blouse, complete with fake blood stains. My neck was wrapped loosely with a purple bow tie, and the blouse was tucked into some good trousers. Of course, I chose my favorite pair of purple puppy socks and black slacks. I was occupying myself with tying my silver-gray hair up into a ponytail.

"Hey guys, you read- oh geez you both look hot-" Rek walked into the bedroom, dressed as Micheal Jackson.

"I know, I've had this outfit on for FIVE minutes and I'm already starting to sweat." Clown groaned and I nodded in agreement. I looked over to Clown, smirking. "Also, where the hell did the fake blood go?" Clown looked up and met my gaze. I immediately stopped smirking.