💔❤️📢 Sometimes the Void Takes a Life... and then Fails to do So

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(no comment. See later notes for why I'm screaming lmao)

Oh yeah, BRANZY LOOOOOORREEEE

Ok onto ze ONESHOT lmao-

(Note: 📢 means [personal] lore!! Yey)

(Branzy POV)

14:29 | Early Summer 18th | 1 new notification

ClownPierce whispered to You: meet me at the castle

You whispered to ClownPierce: When?

ClownPierce whispered to You: where are you?

You whispered to ClownPierce: I'm at spawn, why?

ClownPierce: meet me in 20 minutes then

You whispered to ClownPierce: Okay?

I sighed, slipping my communicator back onto my belt. 20 minutes to get from Spawn all the way to the end portal and to the castle? I swear, Clown sometimes believes in me too much to finish tasks or get somewhere on time.

The spikes of coral green stabbed their way into my black finger-less gloves as I pushed myself onto my hands, kicking myself up and onto my feet. I grunted lightly at the pain that followed in my shoulders.

I really need to figure out a better way to carry my weapons and armor.

I crouched down, grabbing the diamond battle-axe that lay on the grassy floor, and slid it onto the holster on my back. The newfound weight only added to the ache that my shoulders produced. I double-checked I had everything, including potions on the leather holsters that looped around my waist and connected to my leather corset, as well as my diamond sword on my left hip and my pocket knife that was hidden in my left snow boot.

I huffed, glancing over my inventory, and equipped my shield before pushing myself in the direction of Clown's stronghold. I find it only semi-ridiculous that not only had someone closed off and broke all end portals, but that Clown decided to use exploits and create a castle in the middle of the void for Notch's sake.

I rolled my eyes, pushing any negative thoughts about my boyfr- ally away. Ally, right. He's not my boyfriend right now, not on LifeSteal. Not when having close relationships can be abused by either other players or by your partner.

Letting my thoughts run around, I rushed to get to the only End Portal I knew was open, subconsciously taking the fastest path toward it. It didn't take long for me to get there, it was only a couple hundred blocks worth of jogging, but it was still annoying to say the least. I looked down at my communicator, flipping it up and turning the screen on. 14:46. That's not great, but it's not terrible either.

I groaned, the only sound other than my breathing being the heavy steps of my snow boots against the cobblestone flooring. I made my way toward the enchanted portal at the far end of the room, almost like a holy shrine in a church or something. I shrugged the thought away, pushing past the oak 'chairs' (in reality they're just stairs, really clown, you need to up your game a bit) and towards the end portal.

Every time I come near one of these, I always feel this... pulse, like it's alive. Scratch that, actually, because I swear it is alive. The faint breathing that comes from it when you get close, along with the whispers that apparently only I can hear makes it obvious that something inside it is living. Not just living like trees or dogs or golems, but more of almost a player or some sort of other humanoid entity.

It creeps me out. Anytime I try asking the others about it - both on EchoCraft and on LifeSteal - nobody else seems to hear the whispers. Not even Parrot or Ash or Civ hear the whispers or feel the pulse, and that's saying something. Only when I asked Vitalasy - back in Season 4 before I teamed up with Clown - but he blatantly ignored me, pushing it away and changing the subject. I've always wondered why, and anytime I tried asking afterwards (which was hardly ever considering we don't talk anymore), he changes the subject and tells me to not ask.