Chapter 3

Andre's POV

I heard knocking on my door and went to open it.

"You finished packing yet?" My father asked.

"Yes." I answered.

I guess he noticed that I looked a little sad because he came and sat down next to me.

"Look I know that I'm a complete stranger to you but I want to give you a good life and build a close relationship with you." He explained with a small smile on his face.

I returned the smile and asked "So when are we leaving?"

"Well if your finished packing we can leave now." He said.

"Ok." I said standing up.

He took my bags and my suitcases to the car. I know I just met this man but he must have a lot of money cause the car we got into was a rolls royce.

I felt like I shouldn't even have sat on the seat because it looked so expensive.

The Car

My dad and grandpa got in the front seat and I sat in the back.

Grandpa had a serious look on his face and he didn't look too happy. I tried to not think too much of it though.

I was a bit tired so I laid my head down on the seat and closed my eyes.

Andre's POV

I turned around to see my little prince sleeping. He looks so calm and peaceful.

I knew my father wasn't too happy about me taking back Angel. My father never was too fond of me anyways. He thought I was never fit to be a parent since I had my first born son Ethan at a young age.

But I will prove him wrong.

We finally reached to the airport but Angel was still asleep.

I got up out of the car to get the bags and my father went to the backseat and picked up Angel.

He looked pretty small for a boy his age.

We went to through a different gate since I owned a private jet.

The flight attendant to my bags and I boarded the plane.

Angel was still asleep when my father placed him in the seat. We settled down and the plane took off.

5 hours later

Angel's POV

I woke up inside of a different car and looked around. The car was pulling into this huge house.

'This place is huge.' I thought to myself.

The car stopped and I opened the door and got out.

This man came and took our bags and suitcases.

"Welcome back Mr. Herrera." The man greeted my grandpa.

My grandpa nodded and then took my hand and led me into the house. To say that the house is nice was an understatement, it looked like those houses you see on tv.

"Angel it's pretty late, come with me I'll show you your room." My dad said.

I followed my dad and grandpa followed behind us carrying my bags.

When he showed me the room I was in shock.

The room was extremely huge, bigger than the apartment me and grandpa lived in.

"Get some rest." Grandpa said kissing my forehead.

I changed into some comfy clothes and laid in bed.

Sorry that this is a small update I just finished this summer program I was doing so now I have more time to write. Thank you for 2k views! ❤️