Chapter 8

Santiago's POV

I woke up in the morning and went to the laundry room. It was Saturday which is the day I usually watch clothes. I check inside the laundry basket to put the clothes inside the wash. I notice a faint wet spot on Angel's pajamas.

'Oh God it happened again.' I thought to myself.

Angel used to wet himself when he was in middle school but it stopped once he got to freshman year. When he would have these accidents I would put goodnites on him even though he hated it with a passion.

I put everything in the washing machine and turn it on.

Angel's POV

I woke up and got ready, and went downstairs. When I got downstairs to the dining room I said good morning to everyone. As I sat down I see grandpa walking out the laundry room.

'Oh no does he know?!' I think to myself.

"Good Morning Angel." Grandpa said smiling.

"Good morning..." I said trying not to sound nervous.

This morning we were having pancakes and bacon. I ate my food noticing that grandpa was glancing over at me a few times. I really hope he doesn't know, it would be embarrassing if my brothers found out that I still wet the bed. Considering that they already hate my guts.

After we finished breakfast grandpa called me to his room.

"Sit, I wanna talk to you." Grandpa said as I walked in.

I sat down on his bed and looked up at him.

"Did you wet the bed last night?" He asked me.

"Umm yeah..." I said quietly putting my head down and playing with my fingers.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Aww don't cry it's ok." He said cuddling me.

He moved me on the bed and then stood up and said "But Angel you can't have another accident like this again."

He looked serious which I knew exactly what this meant.

"Grandpa please don't make me wear those." I said trying my best to make puppy eyes.

"Angel I don't want to have to keep on cleaning bedsheets." Grandpa explained.

I just sighed and buried my head in the pillow.

"Don't think of the pull up as a diaper, think of it as protection." He said while rubbing my back.

"How when it looks and feels like diapers?" I said sitting up.

"Listen I won't tell your brothers, only your father will know." Grandpa said trying to reason with me.

"Alright fine." I sighed.

"I'm gonna head out to the store." Grandpa said getting up and kissing my forehead.

He left the room and I just laid down on the bed lost in my thoughts. If my brothers knew I had to wear these pull ups, I'll never hear the end of it. I got up and went back into my room.

*20 mins later*

I was in my room and I heard the door open. I see grandpa walk back in the room with the pull ups. My heart begins to sink.

"Don't think too much about it it's just... extra protection." Grandpa says trying to lighten up my mood.

I just sighed and laid back down on the bed.

"I'll be back to check up on you, I have to get to work in the office." He said before kissing my forehead and leaving.

I take the pull ups and hide it under my bed. There's no way anyone else can find out about this.

*Later in the day around lunchtime*

Andre's POV

I'm driving back home from the office. I decided to leave early cause it was less busy today.

I got inside and went upstairs to Angel's room. Today at breakfast he seemed a little off so I wanted to find out what's going on with him. But when I get inside his room he is sleeping.

I take a look at him.

'He looks so peaceful asleep' I think to myself.

I leave the room quietly so I don't wake him up. I go into my office to see my dad there.

My mood immediately changes.

"Father you know this is my office right?" I say sarcastically.

"Yes and who built this house?" He questions.

This is something I can't stand about him he always feels the need to be in control of everything. And when I say everything I mean everything my wife, my kids, where I live, every fucking thing.

"Well if you wanna be so uptight about it grandpa built this house not you." I responded back.

"And since you decided to disappear with my son it technically mine." I told him.

I wasn't lying though my grandfather wrote it in his will, if my father was to leave to go somewhere else the house would be passed down to me. Since I'm the oldest son.

"Your lucky Angel is here or else I would have punched you in your face a long time ago." My father responded with a serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I brushed him off.

I walked to the backyard porch to relax and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

I look up to see my wife, I kissed her and she sat down next to me.

"What's wrong? You look stressed." Laura asked me.

"Well turns out Angel got some kind of bladder issues and my father being here thinking he runs shit, and the Mariano family threatening us." I explained.

The Mariano family has been our rival for a while. The leader is Alexander Mariano, like me he has seven sons, but one daughter. We never used to be rivals, at least when I was a child. Long story short my father killed Alexander's daughter.

His daughter was my first high school crush before I met Laura and Sandra. My father killing Alexander's only daughter caused major rivalry. Alexander threatening to kill my youngest child. Just like how my father killed his youngest child.

But I'm not letting that happen.

********

I apologize for taking so long with updates, school got really stressful and I really just wanted to focus on my studies to pass. I finished all of my finals now and I'm officially on summer break! New update next week!
Love you all❤️