🌷

FROM THE AUTHOR,⚘️

FROM THE AUTHOR,⚘️

wrong number was the first fic i ever wrote, both on this account and just in general. all my friends were writing at the time and had managed to convince me to write a book too and it was honestly so much fun.

i did rush it quite a lot and my main aim was getting it completed. it was at a point where the chapters were extremely short and there was barely any plot because i didn't really have any experience with writing prior to it.

somehow the book managed to hit 200k which will always be so incredibly insane to me because i know i would never enjoy reading something like the original version of this book. that being said though, i will always be so so beyond grateful for every last read i get.

rewriting this was definitely one of the best decisions i made because it's no longer something i look back at and regret doing and i hope now when new people read it, it's genuinely enjoyable and not anywhere near as fast paced as it was when i first wrote it.

thank you for coming along on this journey with me; i appreciate every single one of you for reading, commenting, voting etc. i loved writing this fic despite the mounts of writer's block i had at some points and i hope you love it too.

i have another completed fic forever and always which is a matt fic that you can check out too. for now, i hope this didn't disappoint you and that you enjoyed your read and my journey here on this account <3

WITH LOVE ALWAYS🌷

dates

the original version -

07/08/22 -- 14/08/22

the rewritten version -

30/05/23 - 11/07/23